GDT: Game 79 - Winnipeg Jets @ Dallas Stars - Thursday, April 11th, 2024 - 7:00pm CDT - TSN3 - CJOB/Power 97

Status
Not open for further replies.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
Cheers-00.jpg

Dallas-01.jpg

Dallas-02.jpg

Dallas-03.jpg

Dallas-04.jpg

Dallas-05.jpg

Dallas-06.jpg

Dallas-07.jpg

Dallas-08.jpg

Dallas-09.jpg

Dallas-10.jpg

Dallas-11.jpg

Dallas-12.jpg
Dallas-13.jpg

Dallas-14.jpg

Dallas-15.jpg

Dallas-16.jpg

Dallas-17.jpg

Dallas-18.jpg

Dallas-19.jpg

Dallas-20.jpg

Go Jets Go! :hockey:

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Dallas is a really good hockey team, one of the best. They rarely deviate from their system, especially at home. Lots and lots of firepower up front, even on D. Robertson, Duchene, Tanev, Seguin, Hintz, Pavelski, Heskeinen.. some gifted players, no doubt. Hintz can take a game over, and so can Robertson. Decent coaching too, if not somewhat formulamatic. Dallas has locked up first in the central, no mean feat, and has had the Jets number all year, taken us out at every turn. Arguably a juggernaut, they are a huge force to be reckoned with. Containing their top two lines is going to be really difficult. Pavelski is at 39 arguably playing some of his best hockey. The smart money is on the Stars for a multiple goal win.

But...

We've got this game.

200.gif

shrug-icegif-13.gif

Go Jets!

:jets:jets:jets:jets

P.S. Thanks @macmaroon - I've never seen Dallas, but liked your invention.

Perhaps they should'nt have stopped shooting with JR. Go after the entire cast, and their hairdresser.

Last edited:

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
tattooed-shakespeare-mathew-mcfarren.jpg

Not bedraggel'd Bones, nor the lather'd Lauer'd prince
Shall outlive this tasty rhyme;
But beVezina'd Helly shall shine more bright in these contents
Than dwarf Stars besmear'd with sluttish time.
When all-out war shall DeBoer overturn,
And goals shoot out from bruised Apples,
For Money’s stick and that line’s quick fire shall burn
The living record of Starred memory.
'Gainst death and all-oblivious enmity
Shall our D pace forth; this board’s praise shall still find room
And Aye, the collective Dallatian entity
Witness our game to their ending doom.
So, till the judgment that only Jetskind can conjure and arise,
Cook now and chug thine Jet dog with heavy ketchup’d fries.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I keep saying this but I just want to see the Jets be disciplined. Play the system. Support the d, not only by being close and available for exits or simply getting the puck out, but also allowing them to step up at the bluelines and down the walls.

I hate it when SHUT UP SAWYER says 'connected' but essentially that is what they need to be.

I'd also like to see Pionk in his finest suit eating popcorn. I'd have Miller in for all the remaining games.

I want Nikky to remember there are 5 other players on the ice that depend on him, and Connor to realize that he can indeed assist the team in getting the puck out.

I want beast mode Schiefele activated, and tiny eyes to remember that he likes scoring goals.

I want Koal to be stapled to the 2nd line, even if he makes a mistake, and I want pp2 to get some honest minutes on the pp

I want Stanley to keep building on what has been a solid season for him, and people to give him credit for it (who am I kidding 🤣)

First and foremost, I want no injuries!

Last edited:

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
I keep saying this but I just want to see the Jets be disciplined. Play the system. Support the d, not only by being close and available for exits or simply getting the puck out, but also allowing them to step up at the bluelines and down the walls.

I hate it when SHUT UP SAWYER says 'connected' but essentially that is what they need to be.

If also like to see Pionk in his finest suit eating popcorn. I'd have Miller in for all the remaining games.

I want Nikky to remember there are 5 other players on the ice that depend on him, and Connor to realize that he can indeed assist the team in getting the puck out.

I want beast mode Schiefele activated, and tiny eyes to remember that he likes scoring goals.

I want Koal to be stapled to the 2nd line, even if he makes a mistake, and I want pp2 to get some honest minutes on the pp

I want Stanley to keep building on what has been a solid season for him, and people to give him credit for it (who am I hiding 🤣)

First and foremost, I want no injuries!
I second everything you said. I want the Jets to win simply because it sends a message to the Stars that somewhere some time in the playoffs, you'll probably meet us and we won't be pushovers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad