Bruins likely path
Tampa
Florida/Toronto
Carolina/Rsngers

Every series they would play is probably flip a coin

If you take top 5 F on each team Boston is 5

That’s a concern
We get goaltending like last evening we won't win a game. Zero margin for error

Charlie McAvoy can't carry the team on his back but what a fing stud this kid is. Most underrated player in the League.

No top defenseman in the NHL has the burden he has.

Dennis Bonvie

Dec 29, 2007
Connecticut
I am just saying that I do not think they will go far in the playoffs, just compare our players to Carolina's top players. The Bruins have had a fair few of these stinker games this year and this is not acceptable in the playoffs as you will be behind the eight ball fast.

I hope for the best but if last year's team could not accomplish the ultimate goal and it was much more talented, not looking good.
B's will play Tampa first and comparing top players with Lightning is worse.

Kucherov to Pasta
Vasilevskiy to Sway/Ullmark
Hedman to McAvoy

Then Stamkos and Point to ??

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
I'm tremendously worried about the center depth and ability to win faceoffs in a few weeks. I'm also petrified that they're going to go with the rotation in the playoffs, too.
I don't get it. Zacha is at 54.8%. Beecher at 54.6%. Coyle at 51.3%. Or is this a don't care about the stats thing just worried about it happening?

Reactions: Spjutmuren

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic
I don't get it. Zacha is at 54.8%. Beecher at 54.6%. Coyle at 51.3%. Or is this a don't care about the stats thing just worried about it happening?
It seems like they're rough on the dot at key moments of the game. So yeah, I'm concerned with that costing them to a degree. It seems like they go through stretches where they're fine, and stretches where they're bad. Hoping for a good stretch.

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
I'm tremendously worried about the center depth and ability to win faceoffs in a few weeks. I'm also petrified that they're going to go with the rotation in the playoffs, too.
Center position will be there down fall. I honestly would not allow Coyle to take one meaningful face off. Beecher needs to be that guy

4ORRBRUIN

Sep 27, 2005
boston
It seems like they're rough on the dot at key moments of the game. So yeah, I'm concerned with that costing them to a degree. It seems like they go through stretches where they're fine, and stretches where they're bad. Hoping for a good stretch.
Everyone wants to to post the winning %. I would rather use my eyeballs and be more focused on the power play face offs and the PK face offs. And game winning time Face offs.

Our top two guys are garbage when it matters. Let's hope it turns around in the playoffs ,I doubt it.

Our centers cause 90% of the running around that happens during games due to losing key face offs.

I'm hoping this is a post season coming out party for Trent Frederic, too. He's pointless in 9 post season games.
He better have a good playoffs or he's dead to me lol

analyser

Jan 7, 2014
If u think they have no chance why watch?
I watch because I always hope they will surprise me but have endured many disappointments over the years. Just a few Philadelphia, Montreal Canadians for many years, Chicago, St. Louis, Florida, etc. .

Should they win it this year it would really be some kind of feat.

Reactions: sooshii

khanomcat

Jan 22, 2014
Victoria, BC
I watch because I always hope they will surprise me but have endured many disappointments over the years. Just a few Philadelphia, Montreal Canadians for many years, Chicago, St. Louis, Florida, etc. .

Should they win it this year it would really be some kind of feat.
???

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
For some reason, the Lightning suck at even strength this season. However, they have a lethal powerplay. The Bruins PP in comparison could give Julien's 2011 PP a run for its money.
the Bruins have to put either Shatty or Lorhei in the lineup if they want to improve the power play.
At this point I think we have to insert either lorhei or Shatty in for gryz. Seeing how gryz doesnt pk or PP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad