GDT: [Game #79] Cynicism 2.0

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
I couldn't find the video, but I remember it was definitely one of the ugly retros. The guy may have just been asking for a refund.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Raffl's turn to handle the defensive duties.

Unfortunately, that's been tried multiple times with no success. I don't believe Raffl has lasted on the "2nd line" a full game. I actually would be fairly surprised if he lasts this time simply because I could see Namestnikov getting more ice time if he proves capable of handling it.

Plus, I bet Bones will be quicker to pull the trigger splitting up Benn and Seguin as well now that Namestnikov is back.

ugrakarma

>/dev/null
Jan 28, 2006
boonies, Finland
Unfortunately, that's been tried multiple times with no success. I don't believe Raffl has lasted on the "2nd line" a full game. I actually would be fairly surprised if he lasts this time simply because I could see Namestnikov getting more ice time if he proves capable of handling it.

Plus, I bet Bones will be quicker to pull the trigger splitting up Benn and Seguin as well now that Namestnikov is back.

I don't think Raffl belongs there either but he's less prone to give idiotic passes like Guri. I wouldn't mind seeing Vlad there he's vanilla but pretty safe.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Kiviranta & Studenic together last time was our best forechecking line by the eye test. Surprised they got split up, but at least Karlstrom is still in. Damiani didn't get that pleasure after producing in his first game. Had to wait another month just to get another game

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
They need to make this ruling a little easier and clear. Where was Roope supposed to go? He gets cut off and forced into their goalie. There needs to be more than that to take away goals in this league.

Reactions: DieselPig

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad