PLAY BY PLAY

FACEOFF SUMMARY

FACEOFF COMPARISON

TOI BRUINS

Last edited:

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Just an absolute travesty of a mental game. Focus is a problem with this team. Huge problem. That third line is a problem. Huge problem. Both of those will be our undoing against Toronto, hopefully against Tampa so we can enjoy some more wins.

Charlie Coyle is NOT a checking forward no matter how much Cassidy wants him to be. He’s an offensive player that isn’t that great at scoring. If he needs another Center to prevent goals, he’s going to have to wait until Kuraly comes back. He’s been so bad down the middle in the D zone I would probably just try him back up with Krejci at this point because he can’t break the puck out to save his life.

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Beginning of the third was the killer

Bruins werent ready

Team better wake up because Redwings style resembles that of Leafs. Really fast team that can score in bunches quickly

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Be nice if they would win a game or two before heading in to the playoffs so they'd be a bit more confident but at this point who knows.

Thankfully Toronto is refusing to steal back home ice.

Reactions: bbfan419

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
With the total lack of hitting tonight, I'm going to chalk this one up to the Bruins being totally confused and thought the Red-Wings were wearing their Red No Contact jerseys that the Bruins have been able to dominant with contact during their practices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mione134

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I turned it off after the first. I guess the highlight of the game was Marchand's goal.

I might miss some of the first period Tuesday night but I don't think I'll be terribly upset about that if they pull another stinker.

This is ridiculous. And not fun. Somebody give them the memo.

No cookies for you, Bruins.

PBuraysqRRKog.gif

Reactions: BMC and Bun Cook

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Bruins usually dont lose 4-1, 6-3

Very stingy team defensively

So something is "off" for sure

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
I don’t understand this. The Bruins for the better part of 10 years choose to do things the hard way. I thought this would be gone with Julien, but no, they continue this. Last year was the same crap. The next 3 games are going to be much more difficult than the previous 2. Yet, we pissed those away. It’s not that we lost, it’s how we lost. Lack of focus, not being ready. That’s leadership, that’s coaching.

Reactions: Estlin and Strafer

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
SO can someone let me know how bad the game was? I didn't see any of it.

No one got hurt I hope

Just an absolute lack of focus. 1st period they sleep walked, 2nd period they played better, 3rd period they completely lost focus, including Cassidy putting Coyle out to take a Dzone draw 1 minute into the 3rd killing a penalty when you are up 1 goal.

Reactions: lopey and Strafer

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
No cure for heart disease. He takes 6 pills a day but it isn't a good prognosis. He is a great cat and my pal.

I love animals (especially dogs) and our little 13 year old Shih Tzu has some heart congestion and an enlarged heart, but she's taking heart meds now and might be ok for a couple years or so.....we hope.

The vet said I can't let her watch anymore Bruins games:laugh:

Reactions: BMC

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I don’t understand this. The Bruins for the better part of 10 years choose to do things the hard way. I thought this would be gone with Julien, but no, they continue this. Last year was the same crap. The next 3 games are going to be much more difficult than the previous 2. Yet, we pissed those away. It’s not that we lost, it’s how we lost. Lack of focus, not being ready. That’s leadership, that’s coaching.

we have clinched a spot already. i dont think players care where they start a series. they have been checked out since last couple games of their unbeaten streak

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Just an absolute lack of focus. 1st period they sleep walked, 2nd period they played better, 3rd period they completely lost focus, including Cassidy putting Coyle out to take a Dzone draw 1 minute into the 3rd killing a penalty when you are up 1 goal.
Thanks, Hopefully they will pull it together. Detroit has been winning of late I heard?

Reactions: veganbruin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad