FOWLER -MONTOUR
LINDHOLM - MANSON
PETTERSSON - BEAUCHEMIN

Gibson - Miller

Raucherhusten

Unselfish Gif Lover
Aug 24, 2017
Over the rainbow
This game has a "First Round Game 7" feeling. Nuff said; KILL THEM ALL.

tumblr_mtzza1WXTj1sgvgllo1_500.gif

(What i meant to say was Go Aves Go)

Last edited:
Reactions: Avs425

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Yeah I can't remember the last time I woke up and was as fired up about a hockey game 14 hours away as I am today. I guess game 7 vs the Wild was the last time.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
I think this may be the biggest game in Avalanche history, even bigger than 2001 finals game 7, because everyone knew they were winning that one for Bourque.

Win tonight regulation or OT, they'll jump ahead of Ducks, Kings and the Blues. Loss will be the end of the season even if not mathematically.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
I think this may be the biggest game in Avalanche history, even bigger than 2001 finals game 7, because everyone knew they were winning that one for Bourque.

Win tonight regulation or OT, they'll jump ahead of Ducks, Kings and the Blues. Loss will be the end of the season even if not mathematically.
Just curious, but out of the last 21 days, on how many of them did you officially announce the season was done?

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland

Your takes are hot and entertaining :laugh:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Looking forward to those blind passes from below the goal line from Frankie B

He must hit an Avalanche player with one of them at some point, surely?

Reactions: BrickAHL and Murzu

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Just curious, but out of the last 21 days, on how many of them did you officially announce the season was done?
Technically none are official until mathematically eliminated, and I would never have thought Yotes would actually help the Avs last night. This is the biggest game of all. After tonight they play again tomorrow and Avs never do well in the 2nd game of the back to back, which means loss tonight and tomorrow pretty much will be the end, that's why I really think this game is the biggest one. They win this and there still be a chance they make it even if they lose in LA tomorrow.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
Don’t they actually have a really good record in the 2nd game of back to backs this season.

For sure all these games now are ultra important.

I’m just noticing that the “lose and we’re done” comments have been coming from you for a few weeks now.

I know you naturally have a pessimistic outlook of everything. Just some good natured ribbing.

Spleenless Wonder21

Done like dinner
Jun 29, 2009
Ohio
Allegedly there’s bad blood between these two, not that the Avs should need extra motivation at this stage, but it can’t hurt. Both teams had better strap up a bit tighter, as this should be a fun, physical game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad