GDT: Game 79 - Avs @ Ducks - Duck Theathon - 6:30PM

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
I didn't really watch the game, but Francouz looked really bad. I get that it's his first game back and that we all love him on here including myself, but I think we should move on in the offseason IMO. We could get a top-90 pick for him from a team desperate for goaltending (there are a bunch).
Bad goalie looks bad. Francouz sucks. That second Vatrano goal cant go through you like that. Pray the Avs wont have to use him in the playoffs this season.

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Meh, it was Frankie's first game back from injury, I'm not terribly worried. He did not let in any overtly horrid goals last night.

The last time the Avs lost to the Ducks, yeah, Frankie looked terrible, but I believe he went on IR not long after that game, which leads me to believe he was fighting through something even then.

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
rants getting ober 100 with not too much of efforts during season- standing there for if anything needed. not crying putting up points like first thing to do. team player. letted hand out for mackannon to play teamwork as duo with minimal answering. rants despite putting up points during season liek when he want to. stepping up power and motors. california tour 3 game and 8 points to rants. all this with not much motoring own system. like putting up points at start of game then relaxing or stupid coach of here like benching. ( i dont like this system ). would be better if colorado anyway was to be playing in west box of teams. meeting anaheim , san jose and forth would still to be getting easy individual rising among scoring lists. putting up much of power to game or not. heavy box of teams at colorado area when meets. rocknroll hockey at west would be dream to be playing at. no talk hearing if there players earning points collected.

sir avgard hockeyprofessor

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
rants getting ober 100 with not too much of efforts during season- standing there for if anything needed. not crying putting up points like first thing to do. team player. letted hand out for mackannon to play teamwork as duo with minimal answering. rants despite putting up points during season liek when he want to. stepping up power and motors. california tour 3 game and 8 points to rants. all this with not much motoring own system. like putting up points at start of game then relaxing or stupid coach of here like benching. ( i dont like this system ). would be better if colorado anyway was to be playing in west box of teams. meeting anaheim , san jose and forth would still to be getting easy individual rising among scoring lists. putting up much of power to game or not. heavy box of teams at colorado area when meets. rocknroll hockey at west would be dream to be playing at. no talk hearing if there players earning points collected.

sir avgard hockeyprofessor

Me whenever Sir Avgard Hockeyprofessor posts

puas.gif

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co

Way, way after the event so this probably won't be read by anyone but I'd like someone at Altitude to explain this decision.

Don't most cable satillite packages include TNT?

I know most don't include Altitude. So it seems that this decision actually took away a bigger viewing audience than it added because if one fell in the have TNT/don't have Altitude domain, you missed the game.

I got the TNT game on my laptop because I'm VPN'd to some other undisclosed location. But I couldn't get it on TV - even as a stream - because I subscribe to Comcast. TNT was blacked out due to "contractual agreements". Weird.

Drury_Sakic

Jul 25, 2003
www.avalanchedb.com
Was at the game last night and watched Frankie pretty closely, his issue looked to be mostly related to timing.

You could see it in his eyes/expression on a few of the goals. He knew he should have had them, he was just a bit off.

The D core and some indecisiveness/lower quality there also played a factor.

I have faith that he is ready to go, just needs more game time.

In a perfect world you get the win against the Oilers w/ Georgiev Tuesday. Dallas takes the L Wed against St Louis in regulation and the Avs will have clinched 1st. They then can decide to get Frankie another game against either the Jets or Preds depending on when the first round is predicted to start and how much rest/rust would factor in for Georgiev.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad