BRUINS GDT Game 79 4/9 | Bruins vs. Whalercanes | 7pm ET | NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
Meh. We know what this team is at this point, a stinker doesn't really bother me. Just get to the playoffs healthy.
So sorry I stayed up to watch that. Laid another egg in front of the home crowd paying good money to watch whatever you want to call that effort.

Last edited:

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Given how much Heinen committed to coming back to Boston, and how hard he worked, and waited, to secure his spot here, there's no way I'd deal him away again so soon. As long as he's not after silly money/term, I'm re-signing him without hesitation. Guy's earned it.
Just in. Plus, the coach (and fellow players) loves him.

Don’t think they did it
They usually do the 7th player the second to last game...I guess it will be the last.

bruins19

Aug 11, 2005
So. I am on-site and missed the game. While check8ng for Bruins in 2 I scrolled too far and saw the score. I’m pretty close to skipping altogether given the result even though it’s against the Whalercanes a potential playoff foe. Any riveting reason why I should power through and watch this one?
None from my perspective

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Bruins were due to lay an absolute egg…..cluck cluck tonight. They will be better Saturday as they have played a lot of hockey lately. They will win the division.

Have a good night everyone
everyone was sloppy tonight.

My daughter and I will be at the game Sat. I hope they play better than tonight.

Hey @Fenway ...you OK?

Last edited:
Reactions: TP70BruinsCup

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
everyone was sloppy tonight.

My daughter and I will be at the game Sat.
I hope they play better than tonight.
Going to Pittsburgh??

The Pens are playing good hockey right now, and are fighting for their playoff lives, so it should be a good one

Reactions: Ladyfan

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
So. I am on-site and missed the game. While check8ng for Bruins in 2 I scrolled too far and saw the score. I’m pretty close to skipping altogether given the result even though it’s against the Whalercanes a potential playoff foe. Any riveting reason why I should power through and watch this one?
No reason to watch, unless you want to see sloppy defence and shaky goaltending from the Bruins

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad