BRUINS GDT Game 79 4/9 | Bruins vs. Whalercanes | 7pm ET | NESN, 98.5 FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
For a while I wasn’t sure if they’d finish with double digit shots on goal, soooo that’s a plus?!

In all seriousness, that game was ass

Reactions: Gordoff

NeelyOrr

Dec 23, 2018
Central NY
Meh. We know what this team is at this point, a stinker doesn't really bother me. Just get to the playoffs healthy.
Which they weren't last season. Especially Bergy, who re-injured himself in that last meaningless game at Montreal. "But Monty I have to play. All my family and friends are here." The only time I remember Bergy ever putting himself above the team.

Caper Bruins fan

Dec 4, 2011
Cape Breton
Which they weren't last season. Especially Bergy, who re-injured himself in that last meaningless game at Montreal. "But Monty I have to play. All my family and friends are here." The only time I remember Bergy ever putting himself above the team.
It’s time to start resting guys . No one wants to avoid the Leafs more than me but being healthy is the primary objective.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
Bruins really can't handle the speed and tenacity that Carolina can bring. This is not a new thing. I don't see us being able to beat them should we meet in the playoffs. Maybe with great goaltending and luck but unlikely.
Swayman did make some big saves but this isn't the first time I've thought he doesn't track the puck well when it goes behind the net. He's vulnerable to wrap arounds and such. It is a weakness that could be huge in the playoffs.
PP still not good enough. All the usual stuff really. Carolina was just better. A lot better.

HustleB

Cautiously Optimistic
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2017
Welcome to the Jungle
So. I am on-site and missed the game. While check8ng for Bruins in 2 I scrolled too far and saw the score. I’m pretty close to skipping altogether given the result even though it’s against the Whalercanes a potential playoff foe. Any riveting reason why I should power through and watch this one?

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
So. I am on-site and missed the game. While check8ng for Bruins in 2 I scrolled too far and saw the score. I’m pretty close to skipping altogether given the result even though it’s against the Whalercanes a potential playoff foe. Any riveting reason why I should power through and watch this one?
Nope. Absolutely not. Move on

Frankly, I’m jealous of you

Reactions: HustleB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad