GDT: Game 79: 4/3: Ride the Train: Bruins @ Blackhawks: 12:30pm ET: NBC, TVAS, SN1, 98.5FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Refs last game big ****! Who cares? WHY do we keep getting Refs who live in the cities that they're officiating?
Said it before (many times) and I'll say it again "The NHL is " close to being like professional wrestling, if they don't clean up their act."

cat400

Jul 30, 2005
Well that quick injection of two goals helps relieve some of the pain from the 2nd period.

Iceage

Jun 26, 2013
We need two goals in the first ten minutes minutes to make it a game. Never say never.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
It's official- Joel Quennville is a first class son of a ***** and I hope Claude pops him right in the mouth after the game is over :madfire:

What The Puck

Future GM
Feb 12, 2014
Northeast
It'd be better to miss the playoffs. We need to change players, we need to draft well, and we need a new coach. Some of those things will not happen if we get marched into the first round for a 4-0.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Refs last game big ****! Who cares? WHY do we keep getting Refs who live in the cities that they're officiating?
Said it before (many times) and I'll say it again "The NHL is " close to being like professional wrestling, if they don't clean up their act."

It's pretty clear, because game management in a national game dictates the Bruins should be receiving PPs this game but simply are not.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

It's the refs fault the Bruins allowed 6 goals through two periods.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Well can we just replay that last minute seconds and pretend like the other 39 never happened?

Glad they were able to score-but the Hawks are all over them and we got those goals because the Hawks quit trying to play defense.

Third is probably going to see their lead build and the Bruins get maybe one more goal. Question for Julien is do they try for the win (highly unlikely) or use the bottom 6 and bottom 2 pairs more and rest the top guys for going for these last three wins.

esmith3283

Feb 14, 2010
It'd be better to miss the playoffs. We need to change players, we need to draft well, and we need a new coach. Some of those things will not happen if we get marched into the first round for a 4-0.

We missed the playoffs last here, let's stop overthinking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad