Post-Game Talk: Game 78: Win and We're In! PLAYOFFS!

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah. Hope so. He has not been putting up points like a top-6 F but he has defensively been pretty good this season.

He plays a lot of minutes but judging by the usage (very defensive) and linemates (not as good scorers, Schwartz has really fallen off), Wennberg has been more of a shutdown player than a scoring line player. And that suits his skills more.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
He plays a lot of minutes but judging by the usage (very defensive) and linemates (not as good scorers, Schwartz has really fallen off), Wennberg has been more of a shutdown player than a scoring line player. And that suits his skills more.
Yeah. I think Schwartz has been a net negative this year from an impact POV. Not scoring that well and I feel like he is a liability defensively.

Reactions: kihei

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Six minutes left. THIS IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN.

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
A genuine team victory in the most notable game so far in franchise history. Feels so damn good.

Edit: I guess opening night might be more notable. But this is pretty damn close.

Last edited:

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
We did it!!!
Kraken are making their first ever post season appearance in year two of their existence.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The guys earned it throughout the year and got the job done against a Yotes team that tried to goon up things in the end again.

Overall not the most exciting game but it was solid enough and if Grubuauer can play like that in the playoffs we could actually be a pain in the a$$ for our opponents.

Anyways, let's just celebrate this one.
giphy.gif

They are talking about who Hakstol should go with? Have they seen Jones play for the last few months?

Well, they might be sleeper agent for whoever we're playing in the first round. :sarcasm:

I think we all know that Grubauer will be the guy starting game one.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00