GDT: Game 78: Habs vs Philly 7 pm: RDS & TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
A year off, I'd save the proclamation for next December or so after he's fully ready to go and played out the rust.
I wonder if he came back to try out his knee to see if he can still do it. His movement is not as fluid as we are used to seeing and that is huge for a goalie.

WG

Sep 9, 2008
Man what the hell does HuGo do in the offseason to fix our cap situation? Petry needs to get traded, Price is not a 10.5 million player, Weber's contract will need to get traded, Hoffman goes against everything they want in a team, Drouin has more wrist injuries than goals, Savard has negative value, Byron is way too expensive as an injury prone 4th liner, same for Armia who rarely tries, Gallagher is a bottom 6 player and that's putting it nicely, Anderson has no consistency and if they can get a 1st and a prospect they should do it at this point.

What a disaster.
Much like a room full of bros covered in Axe Body Spray, the stench of Bergevin will take a long time to clear.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Imagine if they had someone other than Anderson on that line that could score.
We have some very serious issues with talentless or unidimensional wingers. Poehling should be playing top 6 on the wing instead of 4th line center to start with and then Ylonen should get his chance also. I'm done with the gutless wonders who are stakeholders at this point.

Habby4Life

Nov 12, 2008
They aren’t going to find a taker for Price even eating salary. Also the PR experiment. is over, they need a real coach next year. Hope they lose out the string.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad