GDT: Game 78: Habs vs Philly 7 pm: RDS & TSN2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
Another scoreless game tonight if Price starts?

Reactions: 26Mats

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
We're going to win. Team is feeling bad about letting down Price and not giving him any goal support. They're trying to get him his 1st win of the season.

Hart is out injured, so I won't be surprised at all if it's 6-0 shutout. We have some leeway in standings.

Suzuki, Caufield x 2, Gallagher, RHP & Dvorak.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Justin11

Jan 16, 2009
Montréal
We're going to win. Team is feeling bad about letting down Price and not giving him any goal support. They're trying to get him his 1st win of the season.

Hart is out injured, so I won't be surprised at all if it's 6-0 shutout. We have some leeway in standings.

If the Habs are going to win this one, just hope both Suzuki and Caufield get on the scoresheet.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal

not sure if serious or if anti-jinx, either way, I like it.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Hopefully they lose it and they can win their final 3.

It's better for everyone if we lose tonight and we can just enjoy the rest of the season.
Good point. It would be nice not to have to look behind our backs the rest of the season at these guys. But you just know they’re going to find a way to win this one. It would be to convenient for us fans to lose this game.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

themilosh

Sponsor
Apr 27, 2015
Oakville, ON
Hopefully they lose it and they can win their final 3.

It's better for everyone if we lose tonight and we can just enjoy the rest of the season.
How about lise tonight, AND lose the rest. AZ got a point last night, we are 1OTL by AZ away from securing a top 3, and better odds of winning Wright.

Stop this hope we win gobbledygook... no, we need to lose.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Price starting is so dumb we cannot afford a win here I wish management would use their brains
Well, given the fact they haven't scored in Prices 2 starts, does it really matter who starts? Why does anyone want to win anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad