GDT: Game 78 | CBJ @ NJ | 7 PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009

Lineup will go here when announced. Seems like Hutchinson will go in net tonight.

Also seems like Blankenburg will return as well

Good news: the devils still have something to play for as they are only trailing Carolina by 3 points for first in the metro AND only lead the rangers by 3 points for home ice in round 1. So although we might see their backup goalie, they still will be pushing the envelope especially with a 5-4-1 record in the last 10.

Hope it’s a regulation loss

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Where is elvis merzlinksins and what is wrong with him now? Been "dtd" over a week now? How is that "dtd"?

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Would we want Elvis back? I think his ceiling/upside is higher than any of the others', even if everybody has been playing pretty good in these circumstances. I'm fine if Elvis doesn't play a game until next season...

Reactions: Cyclones Rock

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Would we want Elvis back? I think his ceiling/upside is higher than any of the others', even if everybody has been playing pretty good in these circumstances. I'm fine if Elvis doesn't play a game until next season...
No, give him time to get better physically and mentally. The day to day diagnosis looked really weird when you actually saw the injury, Id be surprised to see him again this year

Reactions: ThirdPeriodTurtle

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Could be any day now. Or not. We won’t find out until the day.

We just don’t have any answers.
Thank you sire. Sometimes I hope there's some relativez or frienda or neighbours at the boards when asking, cause I have had some real juicy information though these boards during these years. Our investment group has greatly taken advantage of the information gotten before hand. I've gotten even personal messages with pictures sometimes. But yeah thank you for the answers again. :clap:

Cyclones Rock

Jun 12, 2008
Jersey with an outside chance at winning division and a good chance to effectively lock up 2nd place with a win tonight.

CBJ playing for pride and carryover momentum for next season.

CBJ in a romp. Book it.

Reactions: Double-Shift Lasse

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Smells a lot like the other recent games - NJ isn't dominating and we'll get our chances. So going to be a one goal game again and a nail biter.

1-0 NJ after a 3-on-2. Alrighty... except Lars challenges it for offside. And it's going to be offside, so back to 0-0.

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
I wonder how many challenges we've had against us this year vs how many we've made, compared to last year where it felt like we were 'robbed' of like 10 goals... This year maybe we've lost one or two goals (that Sillinger goal was a beauty!) and win all of our challenges? Funny how that works.

And honestly the same with penalties. NJ goes to the box and we get another PP. Feels like we've been getting way more in the last 25 games, or rather we haven't had many called against us (but admittedly this could be just a perception bias, whereas the challenges I think actually have a statistical difference for sure).

1-0 NJ, well it helps when there's a Jack Hughes who can score shorthanded...

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad