GDT: Game 78: Capitals vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZCoyotes, 98.7FM

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
gj9vBgw.png

LEARN TO READ!
Measure 27 kills me. So many, including our guy, botches that measure. “Banner” is not four eighth notes, people.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Turned on the game with about 5 minutes left. The best part was the well endowed woman behind AT that the camera man kept showing. Now, that's entertainment folks.:laugh:

Nowotny

Dec 29, 2021
East Valley,AZ
As much as I hate losing to Caps (AKA Putin's Horde) it wasn't a bad game.Not to mention that watching two Czech goalies (though none of them is Dominik Hasek) in one NHL game is not bad either

BAdvocate

Mediocrity is the enemy of any Dynasty
Feb 27, 2003
youtu.be
At this game... Man McBain is just getting so close haha.

McBain hits lots of things, love it.

McBain looked great tonight. If he packs on some weight he’s gonna be a tough player to play against.

McBain has been compared to Brian Boyle a few times.....while that wouldn't be a bad thing if it becomes reality, I had a fleeting vision where he turns out to be more like John LeClair.

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
McBain has been compared to Brian Boyle a few times.....while that wouldn't be a bad thing if it becomes reality, I had a fleeting vision where he turns out to be more like John LeClair.

Who else will fill out our Legion of Doom line?

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
This “second” season roster appears to be starting to take in and execute Bear’s message. Not a bad game, considering our dismal time of possession.
Interested to see if we can hold up against the Blues tonight.

Reactions: LittlePipes

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Turned on the game with about 5 minutes left. The best part was the well endowed woman behind AT that the camera man kept showing. Now, that's entertainment folks.:laugh:
Cant blame the camera man much. Can you imagine watching the Coyotes play hockey the entire game?

Reactions: Jakey53

BigJCaRoach

I howl
Sponsor
Oct 5, 2005
The Desert
Had a blast my last trip out to Glendale and the arena last night. Spent some time with Doaner, Nasher, Biz and Walshy. Fist bumps and hugs and handshakes. All were super nice. Felt like a decade ago. (What a lost decade this team has really had) Wish I could have met Brock. He seemed like he was also having a blast. I don’t think he’s that much bigger than me (haha) and I would have liked some photo proof to show off.

Boko got caught on a reallllllllly long shift in the 2nd, had some words with Wilson after the whistle, then I don’t think he saw anything in the 3rd? I like McBain. Thought Hayton had a really nice game.

Thanks Glendale. On to Tempe, my side of town, and only good times and positivity. (Fingers crossed)

Reactions: Neighborhood Coyote

LAIslanderFan

Nov 18, 2010
Los Angeles, CA & Surprise, AZ
Had a blast my last trip out to Glendale and the arena last night. Spent some time with Doaner, Nasher, Biz and Walshy. Fist bumps and hugs and handshakes. All were super nice. Felt like a decade ago. (What a lost decade this team has really had) Wish I could have met Brock. He seemed like he was also having a blast. I don’t think he’s that much bigger than me (haha) and I would have liked some photo proof to show off.

Boko got caught on a reallllllllly long shift in the 2nd, had some words with Wilson after the whistle, then I don’t think he saw anything in the 3rd? I like McBain. Thought Hayton had a really nice game.

Thanks Glendale. On to Tempe, my side of town, and only good times and positivity. (Fingers crossed)
Boko didn’t play at all in the 3rd period. Game was a lot of fun. I understand the Coyotes need to move, but living in Surprise I’m bummed about the move to Tempe. I get to about 6 games a year, not sure how often I’ll go once they’re in Tempe. On a real positive note, love McBain’s game. He took a few games to get used to the speed of the NHL, but he’s going to be a good one.

Reactions: BigJCaRoach

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad