GDT: Game 78: Capitals vs Coyotes - 7:00pm - BSAZCoyotes, 98.7FM

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Hatty for Ovi tonight, easy. Look out Wayne.
I could see Wayne, behind the scenes, orchestrating an Ovi trade to the Yotes in order to iron clad his career goals record 😁

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Boko sniped from the slot when Tucson beat Henderson Silver Knights a few weeks ago. Nice to see him get a game in the National league.

Reactions: Baby Doaner

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
ok Rose, how do I learn to find chords with left hand without looking?
Thanks
😁

It's all about finding the correct hand shape and feeling the keys underneath your hand. This applies to both hands, not just the left hand. I'm better at it with my right than left myself, but it's not really a problem to play a chord with my left hand for me. You'll get used to the feel of having your pinky and thumb spaced a distance apart that is the distance between the root note and the fifth of a chord (or an octave) soon enough, and it's easy to find the third in between with your middle finger (you should invariably play the third of the chord with your middle finger in the left hand - in the right sometimes you play it with the index finger, however, such as if you're playing an octaved root on top, or a seventh or ninth or something - depends on the chord voicing). It just takes practice to remember whether the third is on a white key or a black key. I couldn't tell you from memory, but it's just intuitive by now after all these years.

Reactions: LittlePipes

ChicagoBlues

Sentient
Oct 24, 2006
Hello everyone. Not sure where to post this.

What Is the current covid protocol at Gila right now?

Specifically, do the unvaccinated need to wear a mask?

Most likely going tmrw.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad