Pre-Game Talk: GAME 78 7:08 PM - Hogtown @ BRUINS - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SNO, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
I thought it was a high hit.

He kicked Freddy earlier this season and he's been fined for diving/embellishment in the past. He's also melted down on the bench over perceived missed calls a few times this season.

I don't want the B's to be baited by him tonight especially Marchy.

Oh and Toronto fans, wishing that Bergeron and Pasta be injured so they can't play in the playoffs isn't cool.

Report those posts, violates the ToS we all agreed to. If the Toronto mods don’t handle it a global mod will. I’d like to think Wally would hold us accountable when we do the same (and he does)

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I am looking forward to this game. I want a a nice simple win with no injuries.

Bs 3...Leafs 1

Hey Steve, I hope the Bruins win tonight.
1680800943390.png

HERE WE GO BRUINS...HERE WE GO :clap::clap:

RoccoF14

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2016
Chicago, IL
I just want these last 5 games to be over.......Really don't care if we win or lose any of them to be quite honest. They are meaningless and only bad things can happen to this roster by playing them.

Play the shit out of Freddy, Steen, Greer, Hathaway, Nosek, Lauko, Cliffy and Zboril and load manage the rest of the roster.....Hell, you can add Reilly and Stralman too if you want.

If Toronto blows our doors off tonight, fine by me. Let them continue to build up an already over-inflated false sense of confidence.

I don't get how this guy can say any goalie had a better year then Ullmark.He is just hurting his credibility you ask me .Last article I read by him Sorokin, Ullmark both have strong case for Vezina Travis Yost: Ilya Sorokin, Linus Ullmark both have strong case for Vezina | TSN
This is typical sports media (print and radio) trying to create a controversy or debate where one doesn't exist.

Ullmark is a lock. This is a complete nothing-burger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad