Pre-Game Talk: GAME 78 7:08 PM - Hogtown @ BRUINS - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN+, SNO, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM, 1050 CHUM-AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Bunting's more an agitator in the Marchand mould, not a physically aggressive player. And the rest of the team is not physically imposing or predatory. Whatever else can be said about the Leafs, they're not a dirty team. Injuries are always possible, but I see no reason to worry it about it particularly in this game.

Schenn may try. The rest... as you say, underwhelming in toughness department.

bruinsfan1970

Global Moderator
This should be a fun game. I hope many here are going.

I know there will be many Leaf fans.

GO Bs!!!
Hoping the Bruins can play their "A" game as I need more confidence going into the play-offs. So for myself I hope Minnesota defeats Pittsburgh as I dislike the Pens especially after Savard's injury and hoping Florida wins and continues to win to knock the Pens out of the play-offs. I wish the play-offs started soon as I think they start April 17th. Continue to Dominate and stay out of the penaltybox and capitalize on the powerplays, doesn't that sound easy enough??? :sarcasm:

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
1680796908175.png

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Hoping the Bruins can play their "A" game as I need more confidence going into the play-offs. So for myself I hope Minnesota defeats Pittsburgh as I dislike the Pens especially after Savard's injury and hoping Florida wins and continues to win to knock the Pens out of the play-offs. I wish the play-offs started soon as I think they start April 17th. Continue to Dominate and stay out of the penaltybox and capitalize on the powerplays, doesn't that sound easy enough??? :sarcasm:
what part of the game doesn`t make you feel confident?

Reactions: hrdpuk

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Pens do not scare me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad