GDT: Game 77: Seattle Kraken @ Vancouver Canucks (7 PM PT/ 10 PM ET)

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
A poem: It's a good thing Sprong can fire the puck because his drop passes suck.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevinsane

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
That's the second shot that Jones has stopped with his mask this period--the first would have been a goal had his noggin not intervened.

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
Vancouver had Petterson, Miller, Kuzmenko, and Hughes. And 16 shots on goal. A few noteworthy lapses but overall the Kraken neutralized the Canucks.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted the Kraken to clinch against Vancouver, and this is pretty frickin’ close.

Reactions: kihei

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
Jones leads the league in one category: goal support. Which was obvious tonight, .875 save percentage, 5 goals. (For the year, he has been benifitting from 4.33 goals per game.

Reactions: Kat Predator

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver had Petterson, Miller, Kuzmenko, and Hughes. And 16 shots on goal. A few noteworthy lapses but overall the Kraken neutralized the Canucks.

I REALLY REALLY REALLY wanted the Kraken to clinch against Vancouver, and this is pretty frickin’ close.

sadly vegas couldn't win in regulation for that to happen

Reactions: Kevinsane

kihei

Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
We can clinch on Thursday right? With a win and jets win?
And if the Flames beat the Jets on Wednesday, we can still wrap it up Thursday night if we win and Nashville loses (and they are playing Carolina, heh, heh).

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
And if the Flames beat the Jets on Wednesday, we can still wrap it up Thursday night if we win and Nashville loses (and they are playing Carolina, heh, heh).

we don't need a nashville loss they can't pass us due to tie breakers if we win on thursday. We only needed a a loss to clinch before thursday.

Reactions: Kat Predator

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad