GDT: GAME 77 - Montréal at Tampa Bay - 19h30 - RDS/TSN-Habs - Playoff Preview Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
It's his own fault that he has a reputation for things like that, but that second one especially was typical Chris Lee nonsense.

It'd just be nice if people could call them as they see them and not based off reputation, but I suppose that requires too much brainwork.

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
I'm surprised some of you are still talking about the refs, they took a good goal away from Tampa, we're lucky this game is still tied.

Chris Lee doesn't hate the Habs, he is just bad at his job. It's still helped us more than it has hurt us tonight.

PricePkPatch*

hahaha yes they are ****ing girly. why dont bronys just watch the ****ing proud family or some ****? i refuse to believe that the themes and stories of my little pony are so great that it makes up for the fact that youre watching a girls pony show

Man, what's your deal? Got some repressed stuff you want to share? Wanna prove how much of a tough guy you are?

Hab-a-maniac

Sep 28, 2003
Toronto via Calgary!
Visit site
I remember when this rivalry had goals. Every game these two play ends 2-1 which is so weird cause Bishop can give up 5 to everyone else but not us? Looks like to win this one 2-1 we may need a return of the Price SO badass yo yo celly from 2009. Who's got that gif? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad