GDT: GAME 77 - Montréal at Tampa Bay - 19h30 - RDS/TSN-Habs - Playoff Preview Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hullois

Suck it Trebek
Aug 26, 2010
Hull, Qc
Game is too important, no GTD yet.

Clinch Habs Clinch!!

Pacioretty-Desharnais-Vanek
Galchenyuk-Plekanec-Gallagher
Eller-Briere-Gionta
Bourque-White-Bournival

Markov-Emelin
Bouillon-Subban
Murray-Weaver

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
For the Canadiens' website.

Ways the Canadiens can lock up a playoff spot tonight:

With a win over the Lightning
With an overtime point against the Lightning AND if the Capitals lose against the Stars
If the Capitals lose against the Stars in regulation time AND if the Devils lose to the Sabres

Stubbs88

Feb 16, 2009
Big game tonight, a regulation win tn would go a long way in locking up home ice for the first round.
I'm gonna say 3-2 Habs. Vanek, Pacioretty and Galchenyuk with the goals.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Everybody's favorite poster is back, fresh off his 10 day ban, who missed me?! Ready to discuss twitter and the other things I missed.

About to outpost ZARTONK, be prepared.

HABS win CUPS*

tumblr_lpmpdvZpul1qfmefc.gif

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
yeah as i typed that i assumed to get a couple jabs, you aren't the one that infracts me though :laugh:

Yeah, just chill out on discussion infractions/bans. Not allowed in the rules. Wouldn't want you to go missing without anybody noticing for even longer this time.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
taking my girlfriend out for her birthday dinner, so I'll miss the beginning.

Yes, her birthday is on april fools. Yes, that's incredibly tempting every time.

Markov4Captain

Dec 29, 2009
Montreal, QC
Going to be a tough one, I don't have such a great feeling about this one, but hope the boys surprise me. Im predicting a big game for Price and the Patch/DD/Vanek line.

I want the us to clinch with a win and not with another team losing, so we get to see Bergevin speech on 24CH. As much as we hate on him, dude knows how to give a helluva speech in broken french/english.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
Hhhhhaaaaarrgggghhh!!!
Eat them a like a kitty on the barbecue!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad