1712393933249.jpeg

1712393954903.jpeg

1712394048294.jpeg

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Nicely done @B33R LEAGUE

Time to slay the Filed. I hope Bones constructs his lines with some modicum of open thought.

Koal should hit the Feck button more often, it agrees with his play.

GJG, gaze upon thine enemies, assess their skill, and then pummel they into thine firmament with a distinct lack of remorse.

526d52d425c67eaf7f99098e21daf235.gif

Last edited:

Stumbledore

Jan 1, 2018
Canada
I'd forgotten how good Terri looked in her whiteout t-shirt. Another great reason to look forward to the playoffs. Especially after the Oilers showed how to clobber the avalanche.
So is this a keep the engine tuned game or a time to experiment game or a rest the starters game? I don't care which as long as we tame the Wild.

Nov 24, 2006
I'd forgotten how good Terri looked in her whiteout t-shirt. Another great reason to look forward to the playoffs. Especially after the Oilers showed how to clobber the avalanche.
So is this a keep the engine tuned game or a time to experiment game or a rest the starters game? I don't care which as long as we tame the Wild.
Fun fact - I went on a date with her about 5 years ago.

I hope we are starting to rest Helle a bit.

Inanna

Maybe this year...
Sponsor
Aug 29, 2022
We are 4 points behind the Avs for second who will in all probability be the Jets match up in the first round. I don't know how important home ice is to the Jets but winning today gets us closer.
If we end up tied with Denver at the end of the regular season, who gets home ice advantage?

Reactions: Stumbledore

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB

PLAYOFF TIE-BREAKING PROCEDURE​

Tie-Breaking Procedure​

If two or more clubs are tied in points during the regular season, the standing of the clubs is determined in the following order:
1. The fewer number of games played (i.e., superior points percentage).
2. The greater number of games won, excluding games won in Overtime or by Shootout (i.e., 'Regulation Wins'). This figure is reflected in the RW column.
3. The greater number of games won, excluding games won by Shootout. This figure is reflected in the ROW column.
4. The greater number of games won by the Club in any manner (i.e., 'Total Wins'). This figure is reflected in the W column.
5. The greater number of points earned in games against each other among two or more tied clubs.
  • For the purpose of determining standing for two or more Clubs that have not played an even number of games with one or more of the other tied Clubs, the first game played in the city that has the extra game (the 'odd game') shall not be included.
  • When more than two Clubs are tied, the percentage of available points earned in games among each other (and not including any 'odd games') shall be used to determine standing.
6. The greater differential between goals for and against (including goals scored in Overtime or awarded for prevailing in Shootouts) for the entire regular season. This figure is reflected in the DIFF column.
7. The greater number of goals scored (including goals scored in Overtime or awarded for prevailing in Shootouts) for the entire regular season. This figure is reflected in the GF column.
NOTE: In standings, a victory in a shootout counts as one goal for, while a shootout loss counts as one goal against.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad