GDT: Game 77: Columbus at Chicago | 3/31 8:30PM

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Great game guys. Really solid below the dots and can really muck it up. I think yall can give the Pens a run for their money for sure. Especially if they aren't healthy.

MoeBartoli

Checkers-to-Jackets
Jan 12, 2011
Moral victories suck. We get no points for them.

not sure I feel this was related to my post on shots on goal. I'm looking at performance to see if there was anything resembling a heartbeat in the dead offense....No argument with your point.... Too late In the season for moral victories.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
We need to get the offense going . Seems to have flatlined when Bjorkstrand was cheap shot and injured . Hopefully he's back in next couple games . Look , there's no doubt Chicago and Washington are the 2 best teams in the NHL . Last night was encouraging for me, we skated an open game, and we were right there with a chance to win. We are not as good skill wize as either team, but our defense can skate , pass , and we have a great goalie , which gives us a chance in a 7 game series . And I'm ecstatic with that . While we have had remarkable success this season, and Torts has done an amazing job , turining around this team in 1 year , I try to keep perspective . Who wouldn't have been ecstatic at the beginning of the season , if I told u the jackets would go into April , challenging for the presidents trophy ?" Instead of empty seats at Nationwide , the city is getting a glimpse of a team, and a promise that has finally arrived.

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
It's 40. I just looked.

In my book , Karlsson has been passed by Sedlak , As well as Anderson . Hopefully vegas takes Wild Bill . With the depth we have , assuming Sedlak doesn't miss any games, and was just knicked up last night , he needs to give karlsson and hartnell some good ole fashion motivation

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
Hopefully Seds isn't out for more than a game or two (if any at all). I really like his game, and definitely feel like he deserves a more expanded role on the team.

We played fine last night, but I don't think we generated enough high danger chances compared to Chicago. Felt like most of our chances were coming from the outside.

I wasn't upset about the result of the game until Jeff and Jody tried sugar coating the loss. I'm so freakin tired of moral victories. We are a contending team now...I expect to win now no matter the effort level. Effort doesn't win you the Stanley Cup if you can't actually win a game.

CharlotteJacket

Apr 11, 2013
Charlotte, NC
In my book , Karlsson has been passed by Sedlak , As well as Anderson . Hopefully vegas takes Wild Bill . With the depth we have , assuming Sedlak doesn't miss any games, and was just knicked up last night , he needs to give karlsson and hartnell some good ole fashion motivation

Why would Vegas take Karlsson or Hartnell? Who needs players that can't score?

Blotto71

I was wrong...the worst is NOT behind us.
May 12, 2013
Over There
Non Blue Jacket fan here looking for some insight.

I don't get to see the Jackets often but have Atkinson on a fantasy team. He's been cold lately as far as point go and I'm looking for some help from the fans - is he looking like he could find another gear in this final week, or is it more likely he continues to take a regular shift but carries on as he has the past few weeks and doesn't put up points?

Any help is appreciated. I am looking forward to seeing more of the Jackets once the playoffs start - certainly some young exciting players to watch. Best of luck!

Columbus Mike

2015-16 CBJ
Feb 21, 2008
He's been in a slump, as have all of our better players. Nobody really knows what the problem has been. We're all hopefully it turns around in the next 8 days.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad