GDT: Game 77 | CBJ @ TOR | 7 PM EST

Leaf Rocket

Leaf Fan Till I Die
Dec 10, 2007
Toronto/Fredericton
I don't know much about that goalie but damn that was something. I don't want Bedard in the East, but I think you might be the only exception (no way habs or anyone else). You guys need some nice things as one of your posters came into our boards and told us :laugh: If not I hope guys get some crazy good player in this upcoming draft. Cheers.

CBJ goalie

May 19, 2005
London, Ontario
Just finished watching the game from PVR and although CBJ were thoroughly outshot I thought they played a pretty competitive game, considering their line up.

Still love what I'm seeing from Foudy.

Gaudreau and Marchenko have some nice chemistry going.

I'll be very curious to hear some more detailed thoughts on Greaves from our goalie experts. He's looked pretty good to me. He's only 22 years old so that's actually quite positive, maybe we don't give him enough credit in the pipeline?

Yes, I really liked his game - CBJ could have a sleeper goalie here. I know it's only 1 game and he's playing in his backyard but he showed some great positioning. Look forward to seeing more of him.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Yes, I really liked his game - CBJ could have a sleeper goalie here. I know it's only 1 game and he's playing in his backyard but he showed some great positioning. Look forward to seeing more of him.
Quick trade him to Winnipeg.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
When is Elvis coming back? He has been dtd for a long time now... its not dtd when its been this long literally?

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
When is Elvis coming back? He has been dtd for a long time now... its not dtd when its been this long literally?
When it happened it sure didnt look like a dtd injury. I wouldnt be surprised if they just shut him down and keep rotating goalies for the last stretch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad