GDT: Game 77 | CBJ @ TOR | 7 PM EST

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
The leafs have begun resting players (Marner last game) as their matchup with Tampa is locked in.

It appears Nylander could be out tonight. Will there be more? Well see

CBJ lineup will be posted here when official.

I can only imagine how this GDT is going to be when we win. My the hockey gods help us all

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
At least the Leafs lineup could be worse indeed. Cool for Jet to get the start. Still hoping for a loss though, and I'll rather take a blowout than a tight one goal game to preserve some nerves...

Reactions: CBJWerenski8

Finner

Dec 8, 2018
Just lose. Let youngsters have fun and stuff but be fking sure we dont get any points.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Maybe we should strip Boone of captain. He should be going against his character and lead the tank. Probably the worst captain in the league having a thing called pride

Reactions: Cowumbus

squashmaple

gudbranson apologist
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2022
Columbus
I'm just glad the TDL is over and we're not constantly bombarded with fans of other teams telling us we should accept whatever bargain basement trade for Jenner since we're garbage anyway. The Avs fans were even worse than Leafs fans about it.

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
I'm just glad the TDL is over and we're not constantly bombarded with fans of other teams telling us we should accept whatever bargain basement trade for Jenner since we're garbage anyway. The Avs fans were even worse than Leafs fans about it.
Don’t worry they’ll be back

Reactions: JacketFanInFL

ThirdPeriodTurtle

Jul 13, 2022
Finland
Let's hope the Leafs have some energy in this game unlike the lethargic Sens or Bruins.

Edit: Looks like it. Greaves playing well early though.

1-0 Leafs up, good shot up front. They get a PP too and are buzzing but need a little bit better finishing, kinda fumbling on the last touch.

Last edited:

CBJWerenski8

Jun 13, 2009
Milk carton ass Roslovic for the third straight year doing this hot streak bullshit.

Reactions: CBJx614

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad