GDT: Game 77: Capitals @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Lol. Is OEL crazy? That was a good hit by Wilson:)
What if he dropped his gloves? He would have killed OEL. Not the best fighter but man. Not the guy you want to take on for your 1st career fight:laugh:
Such a dumb and unnecessary penalty to take.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
It was a stupid penalty from OEL to start. The one thing you don't want to give the Caps is PP's, and he gave them an easy one.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I still think that was an april fool prank for Holtby to chase him out of his net. Sure enough, Caps forwards started to play right after the goalie change:laugh:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
It was a stupid penalty from OEL to start. The one thing you don't want to give the Caps is PP's, and he gave them an easy one.

This. And he gave Wilson a chance to fight him. Would have been difficult to escape after what he's done. Scary moment:laugh:

CC96

Serious Offender
Nov 6, 2012
Mesa, Arizona
Why the **** is Gogo charging the slot, and forcing Max to play the point. God, I hate that ****** so much.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Domi and Duke just dominated that entire shift.

I have to give Tip credit for a smart line change there. He slowly replaced every player that started in the ozone there and got an offensive minded line on without losing possession or even the zone.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Good to see Vrbata and Perlini getting something going, both (along with just about everyone else...) were pretty ineffectively the last two. Coyotes seem to have woken back up.

EDIT: Well that last line is amusing quickly.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad