GDT: Game 77: Capitals @ Coyotes - 7PM - FSAZ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
:caps @ :coyotes

TV: FS-AZ
Radio: 620 AM or 98.7 FM or backbenched to 860 AM as applicable.
7:00 PM

FFtCsnb.png

Goalies |
Holtby|Smith
8474651.jpg
|
8469608.jpg

Notes and such:

*checks Bob's twitter*

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
I was hoping they'd just dress vets for this one since it will be another slaughter, but, hopefully the youngsters can beat the odds

BUX7PHX

Jul 7, 2011
If Doan is in, I wonder if we try switching around Rieder to the left side, sit Jooris, place Martinook on 4th line C and give Keller some minutes as 3rd line C. Just to see where he is at there.

Domi-Dvorak-Vrbata
Rieder-Burmistrov-Doan
Perlini-Keller-Fischer
Crouse-Martinook-Duclair

Something along that front would be nice to see...

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
If Doan is in, I wonder if we try switching around Rieder to the left side, sit Jooris, place Martinook on 4th line C and give Keller some minutes as 3rd line C. Just to see where he is at there.

Domi-Dvorak-Vrbata
Rieder-Burmistrov-Doan
Perlini-Keller-Fischer
Crouse-Martinook-Duclair

Something along that front would be nice to see...

I think you might see Keller sit tonight.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Fischer was reassigned to Tucson.

Two games away from burning a year on his ELC.

Is it only NHL games that count for ELC years? For some reason I thought it was all pro games, but I have no idea what I'm basing that off of.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
It's pro games. Martinook at 24, for example, would just be on his second year of his ELC (didn't play over 10 NHL games until last year). He's on his second contract already. This is ridiculous. Worse would be if someone in the org was the one that gave her this "scoop" as the reason they are sending him down. This is the best coverage we can expect, I suppose.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
So they send Fischer down over plugs like McGinn or Holland because nobody in the organisation realized they already burned 1 year of Fischer's contract?:laugh:
This season gets better and better. Somebody bring up the epic Maloney facepalm gif:laugh:

This one is right up there with SJ playing Mueller despite him not being on the gamesheet:facepalm:

Bandit34

Jul 23, 2007
HFBoards
Didn't someone on here say OEL was sitting out for the rest of the year after the road trip? SR or something?

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Didn't someone on here say OEL was sitting out for the rest of the year after the road trip? SR or something?

People seem to think SR has insider information or something.

The only one of his "predictions" I remember was him saying OEL was out for the season after being injured last year, only to have him come back like 4 games later.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
I'm likely going to miss another game tonight so if you're interested in my two tix and parking pass PM me. I'll know if I'm going no later than 5 pm.

No charge. Just don't resell. :)

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
Please don't make me sell my tix for cheap to some POS Caps fan on StubHub. They're FREE! WTF else do you have to on Friday night? :sarcasm:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Damn two sets of free tickets and I can't go.

People seem to think SR has insider information or something.

The only one of his "predictions" I remember was him saying OEL was out for the season after being injured last year, only to have him come back like 4 games later.

There was also the Boedker will resign here for sure thing. Could be he has a source but the source isn't always right.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Sitting Keller against the Blues on the 2nd game would have made some sense as I said last thread. I don't get sitting him for this one. Seems like this would be an appropriate game where he could be more useful against a high offense team. Even in the last Captials game the Coyotes held their own in the 2nd and 3rd.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Lol, pathetic. It's always Holland getting the best passes lately. No matter who he plays with. Ridiculous. Had several great chances already and at times didn't even manage to control the puck properly...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad