Post-Game Talk: Game 76 - The Bruins take over the #1 seed in the East - BRUINS 4 Tampa Bay 2 FINAL

774EVER

& Now 374EVER
Heck fire! Love the look of that.

Other than seeing all the healthy bodies, the thing that I'm liking just as much is Gionta down on the 4th and probably the odd man out. He just isn't an NHL regular anymore.

If we hit an injury bug in the playoffs (Praying this doesn't happen), could be a spark plug for a game or two, other than that he should be buried in the stands/ off ice mentor for the young kids.

Save By Thomas

Jive Turkey
Nov 12, 2011
The armpit of California
On a side note, what was that Bruins ad in the 2011 playoffs? Wasn't it something like "Aliens, Sasquatch, and Tampa fans"???? It's a shame they pulled those. The Philly one was the best.

Legend_TampaFans_Bear.jpg

a4s_liteside051911_175680a_8col.0.jpg

bruins%2Battack%2Bad%2Btampa%2Bbay%2Blightning%2Bfans.jpg

14WZf.jpg

BruinsBillboard.jpg

Mistah Ungah

Mar 19, 2018
Amorica
Other than seeing all the healthy bodies, the thing that I'm liking just as much is Gionta down on the 4th and probably the odd man out. He just isn't an NHL regular anymore.

If we hit an injury bug in the playoffs (Praying this doesn't happen), could be a spark plug for a game or two, other than that he should be buried in the stands/ off ice mentor for the young kids.

Absolutely. With DeBrusk returning and hopefully Kuraly as well at some point, I imagine Gionta will be strictly the depth piece we acquired him to be rather than on the ice every game.

Chief Nine

May 31, 2015
Last edited:
Reactions: Thrive and sarge88

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
I miss the Bruins Hockey Rules ads. I think they really hit a home run with that campaign, and would love to see it again.

Agreed. The lil' lady and I started dating around the time of the "Never date within the division" tv ad. She comes from a Habs family (but not much of a sports fan, herself) so the timing of the ad was hilarious to us.

Reactions: TCL40

Troublesome 85

Proud Girl Dad
Dec 28, 2017
Sarasota/Bradenton
Was at work on break and remembered Bruins played last night, went to ESPN not knowing what to expect and saw the score. Awesome. Saw the headline about Tuukka and Pasta fighting.

Getting a good feeling and good vibes from this teams even IF they do not go all the way its still good experience for all the young kids

LOVED Pasta defending Bergy. Unexpected but shows his character.

LOVED Tuukka channeling Timmy.

Reactions: Thrive and TCL40

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Did the NHL make them take those down or did the Bruins seriously cave to Tampa "fans" whining about it? I can't remember.

Some of the best ads they've done.

They were brilliant, and Montreal & Philly both laughed at them and put up with them. Then Tampa of all people got oversensitive and made them take them down

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad