Post-Game Talk: Game 76 - The Bruins take over the #1 seed in the East - BRUINS 4 Tampa Bay 2 FINAL

Numbah4

Mar 6, 2008
Don't see Rick Nash resigning with the B's. I thought maybe, but now after his injury, if it is a concussion, I don't see the B's locking up money and term on him. So that opens up a spot for Bjork, but
I'm not sure if it is his natural position.
He’s only scored 62 goals over 4 seasons. Maybe wishful thinking. But, a full year with
Krejci and DeBrusk might be a good way to
Re-establish his value. 1yr/4.5m?

Reactions: Strafer

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Just wanted to drop off this thought. Carlo looked like a #1 against the best team in the conference last night. He even slid up two spots on the depth chart to do so.

I am so impressed with the kid. So glad we didn't bite on him for McD, sweenius strikes again.

With Z and McAvoy out, he stepped up big time and it's been going on for a while now. Seems like their absence came right in time for him, major step forward. These last few weeks have been huge for him.

3rdLiner

Jan 21, 2011
Cape Cod
With Z and McAvoy out, he stepped up big time and it's been going on for a while now. Seems like their absence came right in time for him, major step forward. These last few weeks have been huge for him.

Yeah I had him pegged as topping out as a #3 defensive guy who could skate well. He's still young enough that if the offense comes along him and McAvoy could be a 1a 1b tandem for a long time together.

Mistah Ungah

Mar 19, 2018
Amorica
Replays pretty clearly showed the puck was deflected off of McDonagh's stick. Neither Bergy or Donato touched it.

200w.gif

Dueling Banjos

Oct 29, 2014
Yeah I had him pegged as topping out as a #3 defensive guy who could skate well. He's still young enough that if the offense comes along him and McAvoy could be a 1a 1b tandem for a long time together.

It's not hard to imagine him getting better and better. Yup, it's looking good.

bbfan419

Jul 3, 2006
Moncton NB
@Kovi got me tickets for my birthday, and it was everything I hoped it would be. I've never been in attendance to a playoff game, but it sure felt like what one should feel like. It was so much fun. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Plus I got to rock my new Ference jersey (Valentine's present). She sure knows me.
Better hang onto her, not many like that around. :) Glad you had a great birthday present and the Bruins moving into first place.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
I like Jack. When something happens (like Tuukka and Pasta fighting) we always wonder if he is going nuts.

I enjoy Jack, would rather have went with Gary Thorne post lockout but I like who we have.

But if I have the tv on in the living room while im in the kitchen cooking, and I hear Jack describing a scuffle, I come out expecting to see bodies of the opposing team strewn about the ice with the Bruins players skating victory circles.

Instead its just two guys having a neutral hugging match.

He definitely adds a slant to his broadcasting. He's a Bruins broadcaster, I get it, but I feel like sometimes I'm watching a different game.

Reactions: Thrive

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad