GDT: Game 76 | Pittsburgh Penguins vs Philadelphia Flyers | 12:30PM | Sometimes You Don't Want the 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I give Letang all the love and he's out to ****ing LUNCH on that rebound. Jesus #58.

And HORRIBLE rebound control by Mur. All game long.

No, there are 3 guys in front. Letang has to pick 1 of 2. A forward has to be helping there. Right before the shot, all 3 forwards glided high.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
All we had to do is have a box out by Letang. It's simple hockey. People **** on Hainsey last year but he was incredible at boxing players out.
Now ten people are going to use this to say theyd prefer Hainsey to Letang. Thanks for starting that back up.

Reactions: ColePens

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
So will they remember that there is a 3th player on the ice this time or just run around in the o zone like they did against new jersey

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
He got pushed out.

Not just that. There's a guy in front of Letang and a guy to his side as that shot is coming. One of them will be uncovered. What I want to know is this . . . with 2 Flyers high, why are all 3 Pens forwards gliding to the point as that shot is coming?

I cannot believe that I am defending Letang. Someone shoot me.

cc: @ColePens

Reactions: Tom Hanks

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Why is Letang trying to save that shot from getting to the net instead of boxing out his man. Wtf

Which man? He has 2 to cover because 3 Pens forwards glided high to 2 Flyers at the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad