Post-Game Talk: GAME 76 - HEE HAW!!!!! - BRUINS 3 Nashville 0

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
I was impressed with their skating tonight.
I have been critical, to say the least. It's late, but perhaps some good habits are forming. We'll see.

I won't count out a team captained by Brad Marchand. But as Connor Ryan says, you have to have all these guys pulling on the same rope. That's what they need to get to. I can only imagine that the addition of maroon will help in that regard. As well as Andrew Peeke and a hopefully not to banged up Justin Brazeau.

Speech to text, and good night,

✌️😌

Guelph Bruin

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2015
Hell of an effort, evenly matched. I'd start Ullmark come playoffs..he's dialed in and it raises his trade value (if he stays dialed in) if we are looking to ship him ...loved Coyles snipe but Pasta in my mind saved the game (well Ullmark as well) ... hell of a defensive stick followed by an end to end rush with a beautiful patient play ...put a nail in the coffin when Nashville was pressing and looked poised to capitalize...Pasta made sure that didn't happen

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I thought so. Pretty complete effort from the net out. No passengers, everyone came to play, all looked to be on the same page. 2nd period they got outplayed and let Nashville boss things a bit too much, but they found their legs again in the 3rd and made some huge plays at just the right time. Even the 6-on-5 was no sweat. Very very solid.

Hope Brazeau is not too bad but the signs weren't favorable.
It really was a team win....well Linus!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad