GDT: Game 76: Columbus at Washington | 3/28 7PM EDT

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Nice effort by the Cap player there, but - Reboundski

Not sure if this is the normal Caps announcing crew but they're alright. Though they do get some things wrong

Agree, they are probably the least offensive crew I have heard this year. They are sort of pleasant actually.
Also about the rebounds.

EDM

Mar 8, 2008
I think the last important thing left in this season for me is to see Boone and Cam each get 30 goals.

KlichkoBro*

That penalty to Dubi is a biggest disgrace I've seen in a while. Holtby was 10 feet away from the crease and basically tripped Dubi. And they score from it. What a joke. Whatever.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
At first I thought the call on Dubinsky was lame because as you guys said, Holtby was out of the paint. But on the replay, Dubinsky gave him a forearm shiver. Was it on purpose or not, I have no idea but I think it was a reputation call.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
At first I thought the call on Dubinsky was lame because as you guys said, Holtby was out of the paint. But on the replay, Dubinsky gave him a forearm shiver. Was it on purpose or no, I have no idea but I think it was a reputation call.

Holtby also skated forward and kicked out his leg, then promptly through out his back from the "contact".

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
And Backstrom scores into the empty net just like he does in those Geico commercials - it takes a special talent to do that lol.

punk_o_holic

Mar 1, 2002
N. Vancouver, B.C.
Holtby also skated forward and kicked out his leg, then promptly through out his back from the "contact".
Interesting, wasn't really paying attention so I missed that part.

I think the last important thing left in this season for me is to see Boone and Cam each get 30 goals.
This and I also want to see Korpisalo get at least 1 shutout. With the shot amount they allow, good luck to him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad