We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
tumblr_nnzrqrnTqQ1u2ragso1_r1_500.gif

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Any chance of catching Washington starts with a win tonight. Washington will likely win against Arizona, so we have to remain in the picture with a win tonight and obviously a regulation win against them too.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Huge opportunity to gain even more ground on the Pens for home ice.

Will be interesting to see who we start in goal with 4 games in the next 6 nights.. all against opponents in or fighting for a better playoff spot. :nod:

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Realistically to win the presidents trophy we have to go 6-1 or 5-1-1 in the last 7 including beating the Caps. If tonight is the regulation loss I expect, l doubt it could happen.

Dr. Fire

What, me worry?
Jun 29, 2007
Jacketstown, Ohio
Catching the Canes in a hot streak, and fighting for the last play-off spot.

Going to have to bring our A game.

Honestly, I want to see the Canes pull this off, and grab that second wild card, but just not at our expense.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Catching the Canes in a hot streak, and fighting for the last play-off spot.

Going to have to bring our A game.

Honestly, I want to see the Canes pull this off, and grab that second wild card, but just not at our expense.

I'm cool with this... as long as it means upsetting the Caps in the 1st round :laugh:

Doggy

Oct 11, 2011
Yeah, expecting a desperate Canes team...better be ready for that first ten minute onslaught!

Sstroh84

May 28, 2015
Columbus, OH
Canes have the best PK in the league. Not an easy place where we can get our PP back on track. Without Bob cleaning up messes and with the skaters struggling to create scoring chances I am not feeling optimistic. Prove me wrong tonight!

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Canes have the best PK in the league. Not an easy place where we can get our PP back on track. Without Bob cleaning up messes and with the skaters struggling to create scoring chances I am not feeling optimistic. Prove me wrong tonight!

I'd be stoked/find it pretty hilarious if our PP potted two against them tonight.

Bobcat110

Feb 11, 2004
Central Ohio
OT question: Anyone trying to get these 21pilot tickets? I can't name one of their songs, but my wife asked me to get a some for our daughter. I'm pretty good at getting tickets to events. Did they really just sellout the Schott in 5 minutes? I barely got four in the upper level, but thought maybe a mistake. Maybe they did a limited release for the presale and held a lot back for later? They're going on Stubhub for $200+ already.

I thought the Hannah Montana tickets I had to buy my wife and daughter 10 years ago were insane. I had club seats and found floor seats for my wife and daughter a couple days before the concert. Put the club seats up to ebay and had mothers send me sob stories begging for me to sell them the tickets. They eventually sold for something like $650/pair.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad