Status
Not open for further replies.

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad
If we play 500 and get 6pts the last 6 games:

Ottawa needs 10pts in 7 games (5-2-0)
Florida needs 11pts in 6 games (5-0-1)

Boston would have to collapse for Florida to catch them. By that I mean two points head to head against them basically kills them. Ottawa is a little trickier I would like to hope we can get at least 7 points which would force them to get 11 points . Hopefully we can get 8 or 9 and make it next to impossible.

Johndunham7

Johnny Hockey
Dec 12, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Boston would have to collapse for Florida to catch them. Ottawa is a little trickier I would like to hope we can get at least 7 points which would force them to get 11 points . Hopefully we can get 8 or 9 and make it next to impossible.

I was originally torn between who I wanted to win tonight (Sens/Wings). Because a Sens win would keep the Bruins still three points ahead (If we win) and we would only be behind the Caps/Wings by a point.

But I'd rather expand on our lead and fight for a higher spot over the last 5 games, personally.

Let's just hope Ottawa and Detroit end in regulation :nod:

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
I was originally torn between who I wanted to win tonight (Sens/Wings). Because a Sens win would keep the Bruins still three points ahead (If we win) and we would only be behind the Caps/Wings by a point.

But I'd rather expand on our lead and fight for a higher spot over the last 5 games, personally.

Washington has Carolina at home tonight.

Also after today's game, Florida last five games are at home. Bruins finish with last 4 out of 5 on road

bruins repeat time

Apr 13, 2012
burlington ont canad

I can see your point but because we have no idea who 1-2-3 are its best to make sure you get in but its also nice knowing someone will lose that game and hopefully in regulation

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
A Bruins win tonight and (hoping for) a Sens loss, would of course give us a 5 point lead on them. How many more wins do we need to get before we actually clinch a spot? Assuming Ottawa maybe finishes the season .500

I think it's going to go to the wire unless the Bruins go on a win streak and the team's chasing/just ahead go on a losing streak.

I do think if we win tonight the Panthers will pretty much be out of the race even if there's still a mathematical chance. The Sens on the other hand probably aren't going away and they have Hammknd back tonight.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
Bruins have outscored the Panthers 31-6 in winning 7 in a row at home.

adam graves

Panther 20 yr sth
Feb 24, 2010
south florida
If you haven't done so already, go look at the Panthers GDT.

Ya our gdt started 2 hours ago, couple pages on the pregdt.

Look we are not an 06fanbase by any stretch, but pretty cool small base. This is coming from an old man, me, someone who sat in '71 at MSG and watched you kick my rangers arse lol.

Anyways good luck tonight hope its injury free.

Cheers.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
Had a less than awesome day and ended up buying a couple tickets to the Bruins/Caps game in DC next week.

Let's hope the Bs continue to make my day better!

Johndunham7

Johnny Hockey
Dec 12, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Had a less than awesome day and ended up buying a couple tickets to the Bruins/Caps game in DC next week.

Let's hope the Bs continue to make my day better!

cec3586a11041d792d4cb8be70522afc859081ab804ee2b4b3da8e7c396a8c8a.jpg

Lets go B's!

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
Bergy looks like a Russian mafia boss with his shaved head. Scary. There's my daily pointless contribution

Let's go tonight boys

chicoutimicucumber

Aug 4, 2009
A(nother) HUGE game.

A win would just about kill the kitties and make our clenching a whole lot easier. Also makes 3rd seed a real possibility (though if Tampa won the East that might make getting the first wildcard more desirable).

Play smart, don't suck. Not dumb mistakes. Skate like you mean it. Score for ****'s sake. Do the defense good. Give Bobby Lu flashbacks.

LET'S GO Bs!!!!! It's now or never!!!

EDIT: oh also - I will be missing some of this game as I have romantic plans. Ugh. Sort of.

Heh. Well, have fun (would make a lame joke about more than one team scoring, but I'm way too lame to actually make that work). :D

I'm nervous. It would be so them to come out flat tonight against a desperate team and lose (in a shootout, natch). Bergy line needs to start producing.

Please, please prove me wrong, B's.

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
Ya our gdt started 2 hours ago, couple pages on the pregdt.

Look we are not an 06fanbase by any stretch, but pretty cool small base. This is coming from an old man, me, someone who sat in '71 at MSG and watched you kick my rangers arse lol.

Anyways good luck tonight hope its injury free.

Cheers.

I didn't mean the amount of posts, I meant it was well done.

I love the Panthers, I went to 5 games a few years ago, got all this for $100.

5 tickets (Bruins, Sens, Caps, Flames, NYI)
free parking
dufflebag
$5 off Papa Johns pizza if I remember correctly

What a deal.

I can't even get off Vancouver Island for a $100, hahahaha.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
don't score one goal, stop making plays and try and hold the lead for the rest of the game...gotta push the panthers ALL night and take the points!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Lecce vs Udinese
    Lecce vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $100.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Czechia vs Switzerland
    Czechia vs Switzerland