GDT: Game 75: Puppies @ Kittens - 4:00 PM - FS-A PLUS

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Archibald is just another plug, we've got a few of them. Doubt he's here next season.

We actually own him next year though unlike Freddie who is an RFA.

I could see him sticking around as a 14th F. They could assign him to Tucson during camp I suppose though.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Oh f*** yes Kels. Great pass from Dick Panik, he's actually finding some pretty decent form.

edit: Strome fans on a wide open net, puck bounced right over his stick

Reactions: Pomee

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Great save Kuemper there at the end. He still looks a bit shaky to me but better today so far.

Pretty ugly period overall. Lots of botched passes, shot blocks, and puck bobbling. But the Coyotes made the most of it with a few nice plays. I like that they were disciplined too, they've had problems there lately.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Pretty even period I thought. Both teams sharing plenty of quality chances, and thankfully we put one home.

Keller on the verge of 60 points. Haven't had a player do that since The Wizard and Vrby in 11-12.

Reactions: _Del_ and Mosby

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Thinking both of Kuemper and Schenn, actually, having good games. Among many others :-D

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
When was the last time the Coyotes had a Calder nominee? If ever?

Here is for hoping they take team stats into consideration, and not only individual stats.

Keller is tremendous.

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
It's never unless you dig into Jets 1.0.
Mueller was a finalist was he not? If not for Boeser's injury Keller would not be a finalist this year, but with it you will probably see Keller's name there, and even then you might not and still see Boeser get honorable mention with a nomination.

Bandit34

Jul 23, 2007
HFBoards
Thinking both of Kuemper and Schenn, actually, having good games. Among many others :-D

Lol. Yes, Schenn had a solid 1st period. Couple nice passes and displayed some composure with the puck.

Unfortunately, he has been a bit of a liability on 5 vs 5 play this year.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Mueller was a finalist was he not? If not for Boeser's injury Keller would not be a finalist this year, but with it you will probably see Keller's name there, and even then you might not and still see Boeser get honorable mention with a nomination.

Maybe the nominees will be Barzal, Boeser, Keller.

Reactions: Muppet

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Mueller was a finalist was he not?

Nope. 5th in voting.

If not for Boeser's injury Keller would not be a finalist this year, but with it you will probably see Keller's name there, and even then you might not and still see Boeser get honorable mention with a nomination.

Not sure about that. Keller is killing it right now and there are 3 finalist spots, he could easily fit in there with Barzal and Boeser if he stays hot to finish the year even if Boeser stayed healthy.
It's Barzal's trophy anyway.

McAvoy would have also been in the mix but I think he missed too much time.

BOGO

Oct 20, 2017
Think we could trade Keller for a bunch of spare parts? I am sure someone would trade us 4 quarters for his dollar.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
I have to wonder if there was something up health wise with Stepan. He's got so much more zip on his shot now than he did 2 months ago.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Is that Dick Panik again? He's having a good time :laugh:

edit: Hoooly f*** he just got robbed again

Last edited:
Reactions: Pomee

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
That was pretty rough from OEL on the blue line :laugh:

Good thing Florida took a penalty away from the play before that.

Name Nameless

Apr 12, 2017
Kuemper and his best buddys, the posts, are very good today.

U. If you hold down the last guy, isn't that a penalty shot?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad