GDT: Game #74 | Penguins @ Predators (Get 'er Done Edition) | 3.21 @ 8:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

fragmag

Mar 4, 2011
Pittsburgh
This is a must win, and I don't really feel all that confident they can. So with that being said and combining it with my usual luck at predicting stuff I say 5-2 Pens

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
That building is gonna be pumping, Nashville plays hard.... think that will be good for the Pens in terms of having some jump and being engaged right away

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Either we're going to get run out of the building, or we're going to continue to pick Rinne apart. I don't think there's going to be an in between.

Hope it's an entertaining game either way. A few points from Sid would be nice; to get him closer to 100 and, well, it would be good for our chances of winning the game. :laugh:

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Tough match up, we really need this one.

$_35.JPG

BladeRunner66

Two-Headed Jerk
Oct 23, 2017
Thanks bud! Can't take full credit for the idea itself, some poster or posters here started it some years back. Felt like bringin it back. Hoping Fenrir makes an appearance in the next God of War game! that pic is sick
Totes! Keep it on. as for Fenrir, i also like
tenor.gif

Just for the growl effect but seriously this next one truly rocks
viking-fenrir-wolf-head-necklace-ancient-treasures-viking-norse-mythology-ancient-egypt-thor-odin-mjolnir-celtic-2358607609922_2000x.jpg

...because it's the real shit. I'd pay more than a few bucks for this, especially if semi-precious stones were inserted for the eyes.

Ooops!
back to thread now,

LET'S GO PENS!!!

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Picked up some Jalapeno cheese today. Damn fine stuff, might have that to get me through this. Have a feeling this could be a rough game.

Reactions: Ogrezilla

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I'm not sure I approve of Mccann on line two. That top line was working well and now we're forcing Rust there when Rust/Crosby have never had particularly great chemistry. I get that Rust is better on RW so what are you gonna do in a sense but....bleh.

Reactions: canadianguy77

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
I'm not sure I approve of Mccann on line two. That top line was working well and now we're forcing Rust there when Rust/Crosby have never had particularly great chemistry. I get that Rust is better on RW so what are you gonna do in a sense but....bleh.
They were cold for a few games. Also Rust has been really good with Sid and Jake this year. Getting both Jake and Rust to their proper wings is also nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad