GDT: Game 74: Coyotes @ Capitals - 4:00 PM - FSAZ

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Not a bad game all things considered. Held the Caps to 1 goal most of the game till they decided to abandon all defensive structure in the last 5 minutes.

Duke with a blazing rush up ice.

Winnik was probably well motivated to score that one but I honestly dunno wtf the Capitals were complaining about on that play he went into the boards hard. It was mostly Winnik's fault.

Huge 4 minute PK earlier.

22 post GDT as the season whimpers to a close, loss after loss. Even the most die-hard fans have been alienated.

I was too busy flipping between BU and this to spam up the joint.

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I think we actually had a 2nd thread for one game haha. Granted the first was posted in advance and a lot of the posts were just fillers, but it was fun!

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Not a bad game all things considered. Held the Caps to 1 goal most of the game till they decided to abandon all defensive structure in the last 5 minutes.

Duke with a blazing rush up ice.

Winnik was probably well motivated to score that one but I honestly dunno wtf the Capitals were complaining about on that play he went into the boards hard. It was mostly Winnik's fault.

Huge 4 minute PK earlier.

I was too busy flipping between BU and this to spam up the joint.

I didn't see the first period which I heard was brutal, per DT, but we gave the Capitals all they could handle in the second and third, and this was an important game for the Capitals, so they weren't just skating around. This is the best team in the NHL at the moment, so I did not expect a win. Now we get to see Keller next game. :handclap:

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Are the 198 losses in the 321 games under IA's nominal ownership the forrest or the trees?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad