8469608.jpg
|
8474651.jpg

Notes and such:

Not much out there. In case you missed it this was pretty cool:

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Duke with Holland and McGinn, hopefully McGinn puts his big boy pants on or that will be rough. I do like that first line a lot though. Z getting a game before retirement is cool.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Duke with Holland and McGinn, hopefully McGinn puts his big boy pants on or that will be rough. I do like that first line a lot though. Z getting a game before retirement is cool.

To do that on the road is pretty naive, to be honest. The Caps can score anytime if they just put one of their top lines out there against that line.

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Yeah...I don't expect this to go well. I'm just hoping for an entertaining "high scoring" game 7-4, 6-3...something along those lines.

I'd like to see Dvorak w/Fischer at least once during these last several games.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Outshot 3-12 that period. Losing 1-0. Typical Tippett game so far.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
The Dvorak line was basically a non-factor. Seemed like Holland's line had more offensive zone time :laugh:

Absolutely brutal power play.

diceone

Aug 14, 2006
tempe
Outshot 3-12 that period. Losing 1-0. Typical Tippett game so far.

Glad I flew across the country to watch this.

Being here in the Verizon Center and feeling the energy of the fans here... It makes me realize how horribly mismanaged our team is. They're doing promotions every break - even giving away signed jerseys during commercial breaks.

The problem lies up top, it's not just our arena.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
Outshot 7-23 so far.

Have the Coyotes managed to have 5 minutes of possession time in this game?

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
So sick of Tyson trying to pump these blown out tires. I sincerely hope that the Coyotes' take away from the game so far isn't that they can hang with the Washington Capitals. And if it is, we've identified another problem.

Edit: if I had seen TL's post first, I might have been less kind. Did he seriously tweet that?

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
So sick of Tyson trying to pump these blown out tires. I sincerely hope that the Coyotes' take away from the game so far isn't that they can hang with the Washington Capitals. And if it is, we've identified another problem.

Edit: if I had seen TL's post first, I might have been less kind. Did he seriously tweet that?

Yes he did...

I saw it..... knew what the SOG were at the time and just....... had a Todd Walsh moment. :laugh:

I'm at work but happen to watch a little of the second periods on our TVs. We look like we're still running around the ice on those Segways the team toured around D.C. with yesterday.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Yotes have actually done well to only be down by 1. It should be 5-0 Caps, easily.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Holland sucks, but he stuck with the play and potted the rebound, so well done. Good to see Duke with another assist.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
I'm in Tucson for the #CunnyCan ceremony. Probably more worthwhile than the Coyotes game. I was trying to find a bar to watch but everything is college kid/hipster oriented. Very shocked to check the scores and see they're only down by a goal...for now.

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
I'm in Tucson for the #CunnyCan ceremony. Probably more worthwhile than the Coyotes game. I was trying to find a bar to watch but everything is college kid/hipster oriented. Very shocked to check the scores and see they're only down by a goal...for now.

If you're looking to watch the Coyotes game in Tucson, O'Mallys on 4th ave has the games on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad