HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
from WEEI.com

ChiarelliClaude.jpg

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Not a terrible time to be playing Anaheim - they have given up 12 goals in their last two games.

And we did great last time with this D and luckily anaheim doesn't have fire power at all :laugh:

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Here's hoping if DK comes back tonight that Spooner isn't the pressbox casualty, but we all know he will be.

Clode.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
The only way Julien doesn't play either Paille or Campbell will be the day
neither one is wearing a spoked B. It just ain't gonna happen.

There's a 0% chance that someone could explain to me how it's better to play paille/campbell instead of spooner, so in my books this lineup the 1st 3 lines are clear as day right now.
Can't see how even julien could mess that up.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Anyone think we see on on Bergys wing? Leaving Spoons with Pasta and Looch

Tho im not sure Clode would ever allow it :shakehead

For now but not in the playoffs, Bergeron takes the pressure and krecji has some time to get his legs going before julien plays him at C.
Then if a few weeks time he breaks that line and puts lucic-Krecji back together.

AlpineLager

The way she *** goes
Jul 4, 2007
New Brunswick
For now but not in the playoffs, Bergeron takes the pressure and krecji has some time to get his legs going before julien plays him at C.
Then if a few weeks time he breaks that line and puts lucic-Krecji back together.

I'll be a little nervous to see him banging in the corners.

Gonna be a long summer if they're not playing in 3 weeks

Paddington

Mar 8, 2011
Toronto
Although tonight is a "really really really need-to-win" game, I don't think it's a "must-win". However, if they don't win tonight then I think the NYR game will be a must-win. If they get through this 2 game stretch with 2 or 3 points I think they have a good shot. The Bruins play just 3 playoff teams after this. DET, WASH, and finally Tampa in their last game. This team has been hot and cold all season. Hopefully the cold spell is over because the table is set for them to get hot again. The question is, can they?

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Except that Claude has explicitly stated that's not the case and none of the recent practices hint at that.

That's great, but I have a hard time believing that Julien would sit someone like Campbell for Spooner. He relies on his vets too much at times.

If I'm wrong, I'll be ecstatic, but I just have no confidence in that actually happening.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I'll be a little nervous to see him banging in the corners.

Gonna be a long summer if they're not playing in 3 weeks

Can't stand the idea of not watching the bruins play playoff hockey.

http://www2.dailyfaceoff.com/teams/lines/15/boston-bruins

Marchand-Bergy-Krejci
Lucic-Spooner-Pasternak
Eriksson-Soderberg-R.Smith
Kelly-Campbell-Talbot

Chara-McQuaid
Krug-Seidenberg
Bartkowski-Trotman

Again this is a time when I hate our deadline action, that forward group with connolly can atleast challenge but that D is horrible, can't find a worse D in the league than that right now. And get bart out and Morrow in.

So his 50% effort in the deadline is going to kill us in the end.
So frustrated.

Mount Kramer Cameras

Jul 15, 2014
Our D corps should be the main focus. Just look at it, truly stare at it for a prolonged period of time. Getzlaf and chums are gonna have a field day.

I predict 10-9 to the Bruins. Who needs bigger nets eh

DBL

Sep 13, 2002
Visit site
Marchand-Bergy-Krejci

That's exciting. Will be fun to watch.

And with Connelly coming back, the talent level of this forward group is looking great. But damn that defense.

Bruins Win. Sens Lose.

mmk

Sep 5, 2014
Krejci-Bergy line will pot 3 tonight. It's going to be a beautiful thing to watch.

alg363636

Boo
Apr 25, 2014
Washington, DC
That defense. Holy guacamole. Poor Tuukka.

Please score more than 2 goals. I cannot see Tuukka letting in less than 2 with that defense. No way he faces less than 35 shots.

TCDaniels

Legen... Wait for it
Feb 12, 2003
Maine
Except that Claude has explicitly stated that's not the case and none of the recent practices hint at that.

Bingo...

“I think everybody here knows that Ryan Spooner is playing well. I’m going to be honest with you: he’s not coming out of our lineup playing the way that he is,” said Julien

This is when Krejci was out, but to me it sounds like a definite statement - no qualifiers short of "unless he starts stinking up the joint"

terranraida

#RyanGetzlafIsASaint
Feb 27, 2014
Richmond, VA
Just a heads up, Wisniewski and Fleischmann are sitting tonight. Means that Clayton Stoner and Emerson Etem are up instead. Great GDT though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad