GDT: Game 73 | Penguins @ Islanders | Sid Might Do Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
OTTAWA - The Ottawa Senators issued the following statement regarding team captain Erik Karlsson and his wife, Melinda.
"The collective thoughts and prayers of the Ottawa Senators organization, the city of Ottawa and entire hockey community rest with Erik and Melinda Karlsson following the loss of their son.
We ask that you respect the family's wishes for privacy during the grieving process."

Another one?? WTH

That's just devastating.

Thoughts and prayers to Erik, Melinda and family.

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
OTTAWA - The Ottawa Senators issued the following statement regarding team captain Erik Karlsson and his wife, Melinda.
"The collective thoughts and prayers of the Ottawa Senators organization, the city of Ottawa and entire hockey community rest with Erik and Melinda Karlsson following the loss of their son.
We ask that you respect the family's wishes for privacy during the grieving process."

Another one?? WTH
That’s just horrible. Like I said with the Staal situation I am a father of 3, a 5 year old and 6 month old girls, and a 3 year old son. And I hope I never have to see any of my kids pass. No parent should ever have to bury their child.

And I preface this with not wanting to be cold blooded in anyway and what I said prior should say that, but obviously Staals contract situation is different than EK. This even brings another huge element into EK’s situation in Ottawa going into free agency.

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Rust after a shift with Sid...

giphy.gif

Reactions: ColePens

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
I'm excited. I like watching the Isles since Barzal has joined the team. They seem less dirtbaggy.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
its really funny when Mears says things like: "Islanders are very dangerous opponent although they lost 11 of last 12 games"....

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
Love the 2 weeks every years where we haven't switched to summer time yet and 7pm games start at midnight here

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
excellent defense to start the game, looks like captain forgot the game started and let tavares unchecked there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad