GDT: Game 73 | Penguins @ Islanders | Sid Might Do Something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I'm just glad we're playing. These long breaks suck!

The schedule for the Pens is so weird. "Let's give them five days off for some random reason, then immediately have them play back to back when they return".

The league couldn't have spaced out those games better?

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
The schedule for the Pens is so weird. "Let's give them five days off for some random reason, then immediately have them play back to back when they return".

The league couldn't have spaced out those games better?
Some People suggest we're the leagues favorite and that we're handed things. You can't say that about our schedule, anyone with a modicum of impartiality can see that.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Don't get why they broke up the third line that had 2 goals last game.....idiotic. Rust sucks with Sid...

It's been the same story every year.

We can literally have 3 flat out amazing lines that gel, but the team will screw that all up to force stuff with Sid's line, it's always been ridiculous to me. Yeah Sid is the captain, face of the team, etc etc etc...but maybe it's him that should maybe adapt a little bit instead of the crap he's been this year for most of the year.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
giphy.gif

post-19259-so-I-got-that-going-for-me-whi-CKYI.gif

Last edited:

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Watching Sheary-Brass-Kessel and Guentzel-Crosby-Rust is going to be a bit of a trial.

I hope Sully switches up quickly if it looks as bad on the ice as it does on paper.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
Sheary and Kessel is approaching Iginla-Neal levels of dumb

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017

I’d give Jooris a shot with Brass and Kessel to get some jam on that line since the options appear limited ....

But let’s go boys! I just want a win...

Can’t watch the first two periods tonight but I’ll be checking in....

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017

It’s not ideal but not completely crazy either. Sheary has speed and can forecheck. I highly doubt it’s a long term thing either.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
OTTAWA - The Ottawa Senators issued the following statement regarding team captain Erik Karlsson and his wife, Melinda.
"The collective thoughts and prayers of the Ottawa Senators organization, the city of Ottawa and entire hockey community rest with Erik and Melinda Karlsson following the loss of their son.
We ask that you respect the family's wishes for privacy during the grieving process."

Another one?? WTH

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Only got to enjoy Murray on my fantasy team for a few games after trading for him. Stoked to see him back tonight.

Hope you guys pick up the W against that awful Isles defense.

GoSensGo6172

BELIEVE!
Jan 2, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah man we are all heartbroken for Erik and his wife here in Ottawa. He was so excited to be a father and the birth was only a couple months away. Just awful news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad