GDT: Game # 73 - New York Rangers vs Ottawa Senators - 7pm EST - MSG (RoboCopp edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
Goodrow needs to be a bull in a china shop and let the kids run.

Glad to see Rooney back as well.

DialUp

Big Bauds
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2012
NYC
Who else is going to see them clinch this one tonight at the high energy Garden?

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Coaches not announcing the starting goaltender during their pre-game presser because the media annoys them/gamesmanship/whatever the f*** they think is the dumbest thing ever.

You would think that a league/team that promotes sportsbetting as much as they do would mandate teams to announce their goalie. But no...best sport, worst league, yada yada yada...

There is absolutely 0 difference to the opposing team game-planning to an opposing goalie 2 hours before the game starts as opposed to the 30 seconds before puck drops.

Bluto

Don't listen to me, I'm an idiot. TOGA! TOGA!
Dec 24, 2017
Why the f*** isn’t this game on espn plus. This is like 4 of the last 10 that weren’t on espn+ why the f*** do I even pay for this shit?

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Ottawa has played us tough in the first two meetings. We had to rally back in the 3rd, down 2-0, to win 3-2. And also rally back in the second game winning 2-1. Both games were in Ottawa.

We are going to need our Garden faithful to rock the house and keep them focused on the business at hand. LGR!

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011
My brother used to live there for a number of years (he's lives in Helsinki now).

I traveled to Finland for work for my previous job and the office was in Espoo. I went to some Espoo Blues games before they went bankrupt, then Espoo United games before they went bankrupt. Haven't been to Kiekko-Espoo games. I'm worried it's me :laugh:

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
I expect Kakko to get like 6 minutes of ice time. Not expecting anything else out of him. I know a lot of people are hyped but I just can’t see a guy who was already seriously struggling before an 11 week injury all of a sudden pop off in his first game back

Reactions: EdJovanovski

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I expect Kakko to get like 6 minutes of ice time. Not expecting anything else out of him. I know a lot of people are hyped but I just can’t see a guy who was already seriously struggling before an 11 week injury all of a sudden pop off in his first game back
Well to be fair he was playing through that wrist injury so it’s not really fair to hold that agaisnt him. He was fantastic before that the few weeks prior.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Is Georgiev getting this game? Vally made me more empathetic to Shesterkin getting rest because he claimed that his game suffered due to being overplayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad