GDT: Game # 73 - New York Rangers vs Ottawa Senators - 7pm EST - MSG (RoboCopp edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyLoveIsBlue

Feb 20, 2015
voodoo-doll-ottawa-senators.gif

tlk

Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
This was a good explanation from the NHL website:

Code:
The New York Rangers will clinch a berth in the Stanley Cup playoffs if:

They defeat the Ottawa Senators in any fashion.

OR

They get one point against the Senators and the Islanders lose to the Blues in any fashion.

OR

The Islanders lose to the Blues in regulation.
In other words, just match the Piles haul

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
Robocop is one of my fave movies of all time growing up. Expect big time quotes from the movie from me.
Clarence Boddicker:

Bitches, leave.

Take a look at my face, Dick. Your company built the f***ing thing. Now I gotta deal with it? I don't have time for this bullshit.

Guns, guns, guns! C'mon, Sal! The Tigers are playing tonight. I never miss a game.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Not confirmation but I just walked by a Hot Dog Cart outside of MSG and he was completely sold out of dogs and sauerkraut. Take that for what you will
Weird flex for Drury to trade for Kessel after the deadline has already passed, but alright.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
I'm feeling good about how the team has been shaping up the last couple games, haven't been hemmed in for extended times, less odd man rushes, and i honestly never got the feeling that we could lose either game and i felt we had control of both games. Hopefully tonight we do the same, ottawa might be low in the standings but they play a fast paced game.

Reactions: McSauer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad