GDT: [Game #73] Dallas Stars vs. Tampa Bay Lightning - 8:30 PM CT (ESPN)

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
We literally did it with Bishop and holtby.

Number 1 Bishop retired, players werent moved on and off LTIR for him to be able to play

Number 2 wedge was added when we knew holtby couldnt play

Vegas are putting multiple people on LTIR the moment stone is active...coincidently its depth players, coincidently they equal the same cap hit as what was required.

Hmm i didnt know injuries timed so perfeclty that way.

Linus Bryksa

Mar 2, 2021
It’s legal cheating- why worry about it if the GMs don’t care- they all do it one way or another - LV has been totally brazen about how they do it- this will only change at the GM level!

RefalancheStillLose

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Number 1 Bishop retired, players werent moved on and off LTIR for him to be able to play

Number 2 wedge was added when we knew holtby couldnt play

Vegas are putting multiple people on LTIR the moment stone is active...coincidently its depth players, coincidently they equal the same cap hit as what was required.

Hmm i didnt know injuries timed so perfeclty that way.
you know they can't put people on LTIR without them legitimately having an injury right?
I don't see what the big deal is. Are they injuries that those players would be put on LTIR for in normal circumstances? probably not. But Ottawa f***ed them with the NTC, otherwise it wouldn't be an issue anyway

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm really not convinced that Hanley is much better than Harley defensively

Just got walked by Point and can't skate at all

• Haha
Reactions: Spotty 2 Hotty

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
1st unit looked better. Won a lot of loose pucks to keep the zone.

2nd unit looked like shit. Benn acted like he didn't care to be out there.

Rory

Jun 14, 2017
I agree that PP looked better. I like gurianov on the top unit. Let that big blast go denis.

BG44

Jul 19, 2021
Its a disgrace to the sport what Vegas are doing

Dramatic? No, it's not. If the league doesn't like it they have the ability to change it. Otherwise, it's perfectly legal and just whining about a legal cap tool is silly.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Paul wanted nothing to do with that fight lol

Benn didn't really seem to care either. Unnecessary fight

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Benn could have hit him several times but it's like he chose not to. He had a huge opening towards the end of the fight and chose not to hit him. Similar to when he held off on Dillon.

Reactions: Kcb12345

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
I would have rather Benn waited a few minutes and beat up Foote instead of that disinterested wrestling match he put on with Paul.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad