4:30 PM

NyCRAld.png

Goalies |
Smith|Reimer
8469608.jpg
|
8473503.jpg

Notes and such:

Not sure that phrase means what you think it means Tyson.

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
We're inside Doan's last 10 games. ****ing sad. Hope he comes back soon and finishes it off right.

Do you think this is a certainty? I think highly likely. He should announce his retirement before the last home game so the fans can come out HUUGE and show their love.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
We're inside Doan's last 10 games. ****ing sad. Hope he comes back soon and finishes it off right.

Do you think this is a certainty? I think highly likely. He should announce his retirement before the last home game so the fans can come out HUUGE and show their love.

On his weekly call in to the Burns and Gambo radio show he said he'd decide after the season was over. I guess you should figure the game vs the Wild could very well be his last. He said he may want to play but would he get signed.

He may draw back into the lineup today or Saturday. Said it was a groin injury.

Spirit of Lindgren

Jan 1, 2016
I will be glad to get this season over.
Cant wait till that last home game.
Then, I hope they announce something about the future of the franchise before I buy another season ticket.
Ill buy another one either way.

There should be a silver alert for Anthony Leblanc.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
Then, I hope they announce something about the future of the franchise before I buy another season ticket.

Keep hope alive, but I doubt we hear much of anything about the future during the season (or post season). They may have a presser in mid-June and announce that they are working on it (and will know more in two weeks), but that they are focusing on the draft and are open to trades for the Coyotes' first round pick.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
I will be glad to get this season over.
Cant wait till that last home game.

There should be a silver alert for Anthony Leblanc.
With you on each item.

April 8th will be a historic night, as it will be Doan's final game.

NHL postseason will quickly transition to the XDraft and the brief lead-up where we should expect the Coyotes to be very active given they'll have 2-3 protection spots available. Mova and Chayka time!

I will quickly renew my tickets....my rep said to expect an update by end of March.

Finally, don't think it's an accident than Leblanc is MIA, pretty much everything he says blows up not only in his face, but the league's face. Barroway made comments after the Owners Meeting in FLA, wonder if he'll play more of a public-facing role moving forward.

Ebb

the nondescript
Dec 22, 2015
PA
I will quickly renew my tickets....my rep said to expect an update by end of March.

Did your rep tell you this a week ago :laugh:
Trust me, I hope it's true, but I'm all out of patience (despite living 2,300 miles away from the Phoenix area--so I imagine most locals are even more cynical)

Finally, don't think it's an accident than Leblanc is MIA, pretty much everything he says blows up not only in his face, but the league's face. Barroway made comments after the Owners Meeting in FLA, wonder if he'll play more of a public-facing role moving forward.

I wish they could find a new ownership group after all of these missteps, but it probably ain't going to happen since they struggled to even get this current anemic [or pick your own poison--insipid, vapid, spiritless, languid, etiolated] crew.

Last edited:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
So Vrbata once again with Holland and McGinn? What has he done to deserve this? :D
Pumped for another game of the Crouse, Jooris and Fischer line though. Should be exciting...

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I wish they could find a new ownership group after all of these missteps, but it probably ain't going to happen since they struggled to even get this current anemic [or pick your own poison--insipid, vapid, spiritless, languid, etiolated] crew.

So, when was the last time that you used "etiolated" in anything but a scholarly article???

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Crouse getting right in Reimer's face. Line has some momentum thus far.

Fischer - Nook - Perlini hemmed in.

FAKE EDIT:

If Rieder could finish like that regularly he'd be a 30 goal scorer.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Given the fact that the coaches matchup is Rowe vs Tippett you have to say that it's a pretty good game so far:laugh:

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
So Vrbata once again with Holland and McGinn? What has he done to deserve this? :D
Pumped for another game of the Crouse, Jooris and Fischer line though. Should be exciting...
Got to make sure he doesn't hit any more bonuses, or we'll have to take out another loan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad