BRUINS GDT GAME #73 7:08 PM - THE BEAR returns to Uniondale for the first time in 4 years - NESN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie Rodgers

Feb 7, 2019
Thanks Jamie.

I gravitate towards watching the Dmen, probably because that’s where I played (and my son now as well). So many plays start in the defensive zone with the D and they never get credit because people don’t follow the play back far enough.

So do I. Same reason.
I'd like to see Carlo do one thing in the off season and that is improve his upper body strength so pinning guys and moving guys becomes easier, but that also comes with time.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Yeah we should keep Kampfer in there when he’s eligible to come back :shakehead
no. but just saying. his defense wasnt missed tonite.
obviously grizz goes in for kampfer.
krug. ill get murdered for this but id like clifton or miller in there instead of him. especially if we face tampa.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
I think Nordstrom has the fastest first three strides on the team

Kuraly the fastest at full flight

Uninjured DeBrusk the best combo of acceleration, top flight speed, and power strides

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Want a canker sore? Say Kuraltrick over and over
648_pd217383_1.JPG

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Boys needed that easy win and hopefully gives them confidence on the road. Least road wins of any playoff team coming in to tonight. Now tied with Dallas. Important for them to establish themselves down the stretch.
Wow. That feels surprising. I knew they were better at home, but it doesn’t feel like they’ve sucked on the road. Must be heavily weighted to the beginning of the season when I wondered if they’d win 2 in a row.

Reactions: TwineTickler

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

It's almost embarrassing to claim a shutout with only 13 saves lol. I wonder what the record is

Reactions: Alicat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad