Pre-Game Talk: GAME 73 5:08 PM - THE BEAR wants a Roasted Pig Dinner in Raleigh - NESN, ESPN+, SN360, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ap3lovr

Dec 31, 2005
New Brunswick
I love the way the Canes play, I don't think Brind'Amour gets enough credit as a tremendous head coach that has build a fantastic culture over there in Carolina. I want our team to win, but honestly I just don't want to see anyone on either team get injured out there tonight. I want to see these two face off in the conference finals with 2 healthy teams. Any other year we would be looking at the Canes as a measuring stick game, they are that good. We are just that much better this year. Absolutely insane.

NeelyDan

Spot-Picker
Sponsor
Jun 28, 2010
Dundas, Ontario
My dislike for the Canes, their fans, and social media crew is reaching Hab and Leaf level. Truly. f*** em all. I want to see a complete game. All around in every facet. Hit them hard. Get dirty. Get greasy. Shoot the puck. Hunt them down. Don't be lazy. Pass with a purpose. Heads need to be up. No injuries. Get the pp rolling please. I don't know how much more I can take watching its remarkable and frustrating. Fix it.

They're a good team so don't mess around. Get the win. And let them know we ain't playing around this year. Show em!

You know the drill
View attachment 676306

I'm gonna remake the JCVD dance if we go the distance

PastaBaked

May 8, 2021
Nope.

Bs play well when they have lots of games.

3-2...Bruins
I'll be rooting for your prediction!! :)

I don't consider the Canes a physical team, certainly not in the class of a heavy team like TB but they can be sneaky in that department, losing their Russian star hurts them in this department among other things. Last night the Leafs were clearly the more physical and hungrier team, but the Canes as good teams do found a way to win.
The Leafs were the more physical team?! Didn't see the game, but that does surprise me.

I guess i'm talking about their cycle game and forecheck in terms of physicality - not the goon antics of Tampa.

Thirty Seven

Jan 23, 2017
Lets do to Carolina what we did to Tampa

jean-claude-van-damme-jcvd.gif

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Realistically the Canes should expect (and be expected) to win this one.

2nd best record in the league, strong at home and a game based on physicality.

The shoot a lot of low percentage shots, so we'll see fairly early how Swayman is feeling.
It's hard to imagine that the Bruins would be able to 'go to war' on consecutive nights if the Canes were to bring that type of game.

Canes 4 Bruins 1 - adrenaline glands running on empty after the Habs a Lightning games. State wide panic after another poor showing on the PP.
In all the realms of the universe, there is no realm in which any team is expected to beat the Bruins this season in any game. Haha

Go Bruins!!

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner

View attachment 676311

My freshman year of college my friends & I went to the Civic Center Mall. I went in the Whaler pro shop & bought my very first jersey- a blank Hartford Whalers jersey. I think it cost me $30 which was a ton of money for a college student.

Reactions: smithformeragent
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad