GDT: Game 72: Flames Coyotes - FSAZ - 7PM

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
unknown.png

Mike Smith's face immortalized after the first empty net goal.

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
Love seeing the boys enjoying themselves out there with the win.

Nice stat of the night:
Raanta 42/44 = 95.4%

Barrage of pucks but blocked 95% of them. Excellent job.

SR

Mar 31, 2008
Arizona
I see mike smith, mike smith’d tonight, nice! Dudes such a hoser.

Flames are hot garbage right now. Pun intended.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Sticky line can't score. When they play 17 minutes a game that's 17 minutes the Coyotes can't score in.
I'm not saying there's no place for them to keep going up against the top lines, but it can't be all the time. Cut them back to normal 3rd line minutes. Otherwise once the Stepan line cools off this team is gonna be completely dead offensively.

Fake EDIT: HEY DOMI DID SOMETHING.
Most times either can the other teams top line. Richardson's line is not out there to score, and if they do, it's a bonus. If they can continue to shut down other teams top lines, I go with it until it doesn't work.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
It only took 60 games, but OEL is finally back to his old self. Throwing the body around a lot more and he's actually showing the skill we all know he has. Just need him to show up with that for Game 1 next season.

OEL... I don't know what happened to him. He is back to his old self, hitting, making great offensive skill plays, and pissing the other team off. Like nothing ever happened.

OEL has been playing fantastic since the New Year. You guys are right, He's back to his old self.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad