GDT: [Game #72] Dallas Stars @ Chicago Blackhawks - 6:00 PM CT (BSSWX)

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Even on a B2B that was closer then it should’ve been; congrats to the win though.

edit - if it wasn’t for our top line that would’ve been another loss.

Captain Awesome

Mar 29, 2008
Long Beach, CA
If you think about it, Oetter only let in 2 goals tonight, the rest were Lindell.

I really wish someone tracked own goals, I'm convinced Lindell has gotta be top 5 in the league and has been for years. Dude has a knack for not angling his skates properly in front of the net, or badly blocking shots, or putting his stick at the wrong angle to stop shots.

Reactions: Elysian

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
+sprinkles yall
P4q8hGm.gif

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Good win, effort was good, i thought forecheck and speed in transition was clearly more evident.

Think Tampa will be generous tuesday and not give us Vasilevskiy?

Reactions: Elysian

catters078

Jun 18, 2008
Australia
Good win, effort was good, i thought forecheck and speed in transition was clearly more evident.

Think Tampa will be generous tuesday and not give us Vasilevskiy?
Nvm, saw he didnt play today.

Hes def in tuesday. Lets hope we can bring it and get a point

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Robo had his best game in a while, hopefully this means he's found a second wind and busted out of his funk for the rest of the season.

Despite all of the top line basically being at a point per game over the last 10 games, I was more concerned about Hintz and Pavelski's production since Hintz has been unable to convert on so many chances and Pavelski was going a few games at a time without points before potting multiples. Robertson usually is pretty invisible on the ice unless he's scoring, so didn't concern me as much; though it is always a good thing to see him back scoring goals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad