BRUINS GDT GAME #72 7:07 PM -Jackets Ghorm ag BRUINSÍ - Éirinn go Brách - NESN, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBB24

Aug 12, 2010
Saskatchewan
We got this one. 4-2 with Marchand with the EN.

I wonder if McAvoy will have to answer the bell tonight with someone other than Panarin? Columbus has plenty of tougher guys who may well be wanting to go wih McAvoy for taking on a much smaller man. Panarin more than held his own though.
Seeing as how McAvoy skates with Chara, I expect a pretty quiet night from Columbus’ supposed tough guys

Reactions: bbfan419

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Jake is being back is a breath of fresh air. Nice to get some legitimate talent in there. Coyle will benefit from having a "shooter" on his line. That unit has "puck possession" written all over it. Now, I have really harped on Frederic in his brief NHL stint, but last game was easily his best as a professional and it wasn't just because of how poor he was in previous games. He looked like a legit NHLer. It sucks he can't build off that game. As much as I would like for him to stay in there over a Backes/Nordstrom, that just won't happen.

Time for the Bruins to get back in the "W" column. Toronto is breathing down their neck and Boston really can't afford to lose home ice against them. The Bruins match up well with Toronto, and line matching is a huge part of that. Having the potential of an extra game to do it at home is too important to lose.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I'm sure the NHL wants Columbus in the playoffs this will be a hard game to win

The NHL cares about ratings and making $$$$, the Jackets do little to increase either of those

will miss this one, on our way back from Puget Sound/Bellingham, nice time away, hit a comedy club last night, met Ryan Stiles who apparently opened the club we were at last night, truly nice guy, we got there as the box office opened and he talked to us for a few minutes.

Reactions: Paddington

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
You think the NHL wants the Columbus Blue Jackets in the NHL Playoffs over the Montreal Canadiens?
Of course. They know that fans in Montreal will always show up and pay money. If Columbus doesn't make the playoffs after their TDL acquisitions and then they lose legit talent in the off season they're liable to lose fans bigtime. The NHL is a curious beast. Expansion is Job #1 to Bettman. Evidenced partly by the China trips of the Bruins, Flames etc. Bettman has world domination in mind. Personally, I hate seeing hockey in places that it doesn't come naturally to the populace (in) but what do I know.

Reactions: barstool

barstool

Nov 22, 2014
You think the NHL wants the Columbus Blue Jackets in the NHL Playoffs over the Montreal Canadiens?
Who would you rather watch,Montreal or Columbus in the playoffs?
Plus it might help the organization save face with the Panarin ,Bobrovski situation and if they went on a run in the playoffs i'm sure the NHL will do fine

Reactions: Strafer

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Who would you rather watch,Montreal or Columbus in the playoffs?
Plus it might help the organization save face with the Panarin ,Bobrovski situation and if they went on a run in the playoffs i'm sure the NHL will do fine

Who do you think would make the league more money in a playoff appearance.... Montreal or Columbus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad