GDT: Game #72 - 03.24.14 - vs Winnipeg - 7:30 PM - FS Southwest - 1310 AM - 96.7 FM

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
This is turning very bad very quickly..

you just know the puck is going to be in the Dallas end these last 3 minutes :(

piqued

nos merentur hoc
Nov 22, 2006
Wow, they didn't collapse.

Seguin's actually botched several empty net situations this season, he could have even more useless points.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Jets fan coming in peace. Better team played a better game, score reflects that. I'm sure you understand the significance when I beg you to avenge us and catch those damn dirty desert dogs.

PS Modo: a "cubano" is a kind of sandwich, and a damn good one at that. Certainly good enough to warrant going on a helmet :)

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Stars WIN!!! :yo: :yo: :yo:

Huge two points in regulation for our boys, seems like they've righted the ship, at least for now.

Hope they've got enough left in the tank for Chicago! ;)

Alistar

Jul 9, 2006
I don't know if they fully recovered their game yet, they let Winnipeg have way too much of the possession and the scoring chances that game.

Nice to kick off another winning streak though. If they can by some miracle take points out of Chicago tomorrow night things start to look a bit better.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Jets fan coming in peace. Better team played a better game. I'm sure you understand the significance when I beg you to avenge us and catch those damn dirty desert dogs.

count-rugen.jpg

I swear it will be done. ;)

MetalGodAOD*

Nicely done boys. Wonder what Seguin said to Benn at the end there? :P

RastaRockett

Apr 12, 2013
I don't know if they fully recovered their game yet, they let Winnipeg have way too much of the possession and the scoring chances that game.

Nice to kick off another winning streak though. If they can by some miracle take points out of Chicago tomorrow night things start to look a bit better.

Smith going down helps as well

MetalGodAOD*

If they can pull a point out of Chicago tomorrow, will be huge.

Ambassador Of Fun

Jun 23, 2010
Tomorrow's game is not really essential with Phoenix also playing @Pittsburgh. Would be nice to get 1 or 2 out of 4 points @CHI and @STL on the 2nd night of back to back later this week. Have to beat Nashville at home.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad